Done

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He had been right. The first place she was going to was Italy.


To put it simply, she didn’t look like she had just come out of a breakup. He could say with confidence that Kyungsoo looked a lot worse than she did. He watched as she packed her suitcase, humming to herself.


“Did you like Kyungsoo?”


“I still like Kyungsoo,” she said in an easy voice, not looking up as she folds a pair of shorts and tosses it on the pile of clothes. But it was clear that she wasn’t as affected by the breakup as Kyungsoo was. That was obvious. Kyungsoo was probably still holing himself up in his house at the moment, hair mussed and eyes a little red.


He didn’t ask for a reason, because he knew she wouldn’t give a clear one. Jongin didn’t get it. They looked happy together. Did she really like him the same way he cared for her? Was it because she didn’t want to hurt his feelings?


Anger bubbles at the pit of his stomach. Because while she was trying to draw her own map, she made Kyungsoo lost. She was the best at helping at others find their way, but how was she supposed to fix Kyungsoo if she was the cause?


“Did you really?” He asked in a deep, low voice that finally made her look up. Did she really like Kyungsoo?


“It’s done.” She replied with a tone of finality.


“It’s done.” He replied, lip curling. “And now you’re running to Italy while he’s upset.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter