two

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyulkyung felt like her feet were glued to the floor and she was unable to move. The girl she kept thinking about for ages after the accident was there, sleeping on a table in her college cafateria. She thought she would never meet her again, but she was dreaming about how it would be if they met again. And yet, even though the moment came, Kyulkyung had no idea what to do.

She stepped closer and wanted to wake the sleeping girl up, when a girl with blonde hair appeared from behind of her and sat down next to the mysterious girl. 

Kyulkyung just stood at the same spot and stared at those two.

" Nayoung, wake up...what the hell are you even doing here? "

The blode girl poked Nayoungs shoulder, looking annoyed. Kyulkyung could not understand how someone who is so close to Nayoung could be annoyed by her. But that was her opinion, a little biased even though Kyulkyung would never admit it.

Kyulkyung wished Eunwoo was there. If Eunwoo was there, she would just ask those two whether it was okay to sit next to them but Kyulkyung was way too shy to do so.

But then, the girl called Nayoung sat up, and looked around in confusion.

" Finally...god why would you sleep here? I was waiting for you outside. "

The blonde girl was raging, and people sitting close to them started looking in their direction.

Nayoung just looked around in confusion, because she was still half asleep.

And that was when her eyes met Kyulkyungs.

It did not last for a long time though which made Kyulkyung disappointed, but she was sure Nayoung remembered her.

" Kyulkyungieeeeeee what are you doing? I sent you to look for an empty table and I find you here spacing out again, you need to get rid of that bad habit. "

Eunwoo appeared next to Kyulkyung with her hands full of various types of food.

" Sorry Nunu yah, I found a table though. "

Kyulkyung pointed at the table where Nayoung and the other girls were sitting, and the blonde girl was now punching Nayoung but the tall girl did not seem to mind and just stared at her with her usual stone expression.

" Now that looks intense...I like it. "

Eunwoo giggled and walked in their direction, smiling widely. Kyulkyung followed her.

" Hello ladies! We were looking for an empty table and this is the only one we could find, can we sit here? "

Eunwoo said too friendly, and Kyulkyung was so embarrassed she just wanted the ground to open up and swallow either her or Eunwoo, or both.

The blonde girl looked at Eunwoo with a slight confusion in her eyes, and replied.

" Well...I dont want to be rude or anything but I dont think its a good i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter