three

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Omo you guys are being plain disgusting right now...get a room or something! "

Eunwoo shouted at the TV screen and threw a handful of her favourite popcorn at the characters in the movie.

" Jung Nunu...such a babo. "

Kyulkyung whispered to herself and laughed at her best friend.

" Kyulkyungieeeee...sometimes I really envy the characters... "

Eunwoo whined and hugged Kyulkyung who was comfortably sitting on the huge sofa in the apartment they now shared with Eunwoo.

" You have Siyeon dont you? "

Kyulkyung giggled, knowing that Siyeon was a little bit of an ice princess.

" I do...but having Siyeon is...KYULKYUNGIE I LOVE HER SO MUCH! "

Eunwoo shouted and pretended to cry. Or cried for real. It was hard to tell, it is Eunwoo...you can never tell when the girl is joking and when she is being serious.

" Shhh I know...our little princess loves you as much. "

Kyulkyung patted her best friends head, smiling at her silliness.

" Ah speaking of Siyeon, I still need to all her to roast those two idiots who did not want us to sit next to them. "

Eunwoo clenched her fist at the image of two weirdly mean girls.

" Nunu...I told you I heard someone calling Nayoung your majesty, its not good to fight with people like them...I mean they could be some royalties. "

Kyulkyung said dreamily, imagining Nayoung. She could not stop thinking about her, the image of her face was constantly on Kyulkyungs mind.

" If they are royalties, you should hurry up and return that to them...I dont want you to have any troubles. "

Eunwoo said seriously this time and pointed at the table in the corner of the room where the pink glittery stone Kyulkyung found on the floor of cafateria was.

" Do you think it belongs to them? I seriously cant imagine Nayoung wearing something like that. "

Kyulkyung said, and suddenly someone knocked on the door loudly.

" OMO! Do you think they hired assassins to kill us because we have stolen their pink stone? "

Eunwoo looked at the door with fear in her eyes.

" Dont be a babo, just go and open the door. "

Kyulkyung said, not so calmly. What if it really is Nayoung knocking on the door? Kyulkyung would not dislike that, she met the girl a few hours ago and yet she could not even thank her properly for saying her. All she had was her name. Nayoung...it sounded beautiful.

" Snap out of it! You are spacing out again Kyulkyungie! "

Eunwoo said, worried.

" Alright I will open the door. "

Kyulkyung stood up and her head spun a little, after laying on the sofa for too long. She went to the door and opened it without looking through the peephole.

" Eun-Kyulkyung?! I swear I will kill Eunwoo...Why did not she open the door earlier? "

It was definitely not Nayoung who was standing behind the door. It was something way scarier than a mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter