six

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining. But the rain was not as it usually was. The raindrops were huge, heavy and they were hitting the roof of Kyulkyungs apartment so loudly she could not even hear her own thoughts. It was a heavy downpour, and the sound of raindrops was interrupted by a loud thunder every now and then.

Kyulkyung usually loved rainy days, she did not even mind being outside during rainy days but this one was different. It was the biggest storm she has ever experienced, and she was really scared of lightning. Eunwoo was not at home, because she went to take Siyeon on a road trip in her small and broken car. And now Kyulkyung did not know how to go to school. She did not want to skip school on the second day, but she was way too scared to go and take the bus because the bus stop was too far from her house.

" God Kyulkyung, stop being a baby and deal with your fears. "

She mentally slapped herself and started making her way out of the apartment with a huge blue umbrella.

She went out, and when she closed the door behind her, she couldnt move. The rain was so strong she could not even see the objects in front of her clearly, and the sky was filled with the colour of lightning every 5 seconds.

Kyulykung was about to go back inside and hide under her bed, when a huge black and expensive looking car stopped right in front of her.

The car looked really fancy, like cars that belong to mafia members.

But when the window opened, she was sure that the person behind steering wheel was not a mafia member.

" Kyulkyung! Come in! "

It was Nayoung, shouting at Kyulkyung and wawing at her furiously to come in.

Kyulykung did not hesitate at all, she quickly threw her umbrella on the ground and ran inside the car, all drenched because of the strong rain.

" Nayoungie...thank you so much...the storm is so scary isnt it. "

Kyulkyung shivered and looked at Nayoung with her famous puppy eyes.

Stone Nayoung gave her a small smile.

" We are going to my house now, but I can take you to school on our way there. "

Nayoung said, and pointed at the two people sitting on the seats behind them.

" These are Yuha and Doyeon. "

The two glared at Kyulkyung, and she knew that if a stare could kill she would have been long dead.

" Nice to meet you, Yuha and Doyeon. "

Kyulkyung said with a small voice. Yuha just kept glaring at her and nodded her head. Doyeon gave her a not so sincere smile, and said.

" We are very pleased to meet you too. "

" Okay, lets go now...you dont want to be late right. "

Nayoung made the car move, and it was not slow at all.

" Nayoungie? I really want to see your house...can I go with you? If Yuha and Doyeon dont mind of course "

Kyulkyung whispered and touched Nayoungs hand on the steering wheel.

" I dont really think thats a- "

She wanted to refuse but she was interrupted by Yuhas ice cold voice.

" Of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter