ten

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole car ride was rather gloomy and the atmosphere was not very friendly inside of the car for various reason. Nayoung was extremely mad, and it was the first time Kyulkyung thought she actually looked like a vampire. Dark expression was written all over her face and she was killing the man with her glares. The men, for exchange kept glaring at Kyulkyung. 

They lived their happy vampire lives in the castle of Nayoungs parents, and then the annoying blonde vampire with not so long hair appeared, telling Nayoungs parents that Nayoung was somehwere eith a human who was dangerous for her. At first they did not believe the annoying vampire, but Nayoungs mother still remembered how devastated Nayoung was after Sejeong died.

And so, Nayoungs mom sent the men to take Nayoung and the dangerous human to their castle.

So yeah of course they were unhappy, because Nayoung was giving them extra work.

Kyulkyung wanted to ask Nayoung about the men, about her family and the place she used to live in but she was too scared to make a sound.

Nayoung did not speak either, not because she was scared, she was scary herself. But she looked way too angry to actually say anything and Kyulkyung kept imagining Nayoung kicking asses of the annoying men.

Kyulkyung had no idea how long the car ride lasted, but the storm was not going anywhere. It was getting dark outside and Kyulkyung thought the day was turning to night but that was not the case.

They were deep in some woods now, way deeper than Nayoungs house.

It looked like from some kind of horror movie.

Kyulkyung was in a car with a bunch of vampires, going to a house of vampires parents.

She would be scared to death, but her guardian, her Nayoungie was sitting right next to her.

She did not feel fear.

-

" Your majesty, welcome back home. King and queen are expecting you. "

3 people in the entrance of the house bowed and said at the same time.

" Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, its nice seeing you all again. "

Nayoung said with her famous stone like expression, and tightened the grip on Kyulkyungs hand.

Kyulkyung did not even notice it, because she was too overwhelmed by the house.

House? No way. This place was a real castle that looked like from a fairytale. But it was not a castle for princess and her family who lived in it happily ever after.

This castle looked like a place where the unfamous antagonists lived.

It was a real vampire castle, and everything about it looked cold, gloomy and uninviting.

Kyulkyung suddenly felt like crying. Poor Nayo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter