nine

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Its just tomato juice. "

Nayoung said with her stone expression, but was raging inside. Tomato juice her , the smell of blood was so strong that even humans would smell it, who was she lying to.

" Nayoungie...why is there blood in youor cup... "

Kyulkyung could not stop staring at the floor, ignoring Nayoungs nonsense about tomato juice.

" Well... "

Nayoung wanted to say some excuse, but her brain refused to work properly.

" Are you...okay this will sounds like a real nonsense because who the hell still believes in these things...but still...are you a vampire Nayoungie? "

Kyulkyung looked just into Nayoungs eyes, and Nayoung felt like it would be useless to lie to her. This was the end. Kyulkyung will her scared and leave her alone...why would she stay with her anyway. Nayoung did not belong to this world, not after what she has become.

" Yes, I am a vampire. "

Nayoung said with no expression.

" Are you scared? "

She said after Kyulkyung did not reply.

" Do you want to kill me? "

Kyulkyung replied with a question.

" I think you forgot everything I was telling you till now. If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it after I met you, I never wanted to kill you. Its the exact opposite. I always feel like I need to protect you...and I cant stop thinking about you when we are not together. I guess I fell for you too fast. I love you kyulkyung...the fact that I am a vampire does not change that. But if you dont feel safe with me...you can go...I will not stop you. "

Nayoung finished her monologue and patiently waited for Kyulkyung to reply.

" Idiot...I am not going anywhere...I trust you... "

Kyulkyung just stood there, looking repeatedly at Nayoung and the blood spilled on the floor.

" I will never hurt you, I swear. "

Nayoung said, and reacher to pat Kyulkyungs head.

Kyulkyung looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter