four

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyulkyung did not freak out, and she did not scream either. 

Nayoung was still sitting in her window, actually smiling and Kyulkyung thought that she has been blessed by the god himself. Nayoung was wearing a black hat, another huge hoodie which was pink this time and had a huge sign " Swagga " written on it.

The Chinese girl had to laugh after seeing it...It was her 3rd time meeting Nayoung, but even though she did not know her well she was sure Nayoung would never wear anything like that deliberately.

" Cute. "

Kyulkyung whispered, and she wasnt even thinking that Nayoung sitting in her window in the middle of the night was a little bit weird. 

" What are you saying? "

Nayoung asked her, still smiling a little.

" Nothing...but I dont think I have introduced myself... "

Kyulkyung said, standing up from the bed. She walked to the light switch, and the room was filled with a dim light.

Nayoung jumped off the window and stared at Kyulkyung, who was painfully attractive in the clothes she was wearing. It was nothing special, just an oversized gray shirt and shorts, but Nayoung could not stop staring. She would even blush if she could, but her cold skin was not able to do anything like that.

" I am Kyulkyung...Ju Kyulkyung...that is my Korean name. "

Kyulkyung shyly extended her hand towards Nayoung, who just stared at the hand not touching it. She just asked.

" Korean name? "

" Ah that...I am Chinese and I moved to Korea just a few years ago. "

Kyulkyung smiled and kept her hand extended. Nayoung sighed and gently shook her hand while staring into Kyulkyungs beautiful eyes.

" I am Im Nayoung, nice to meet you. "

Nayoungs had was ice cold, but it did not matter. Touching her hand made Kyulkyung feel butterflies in her stomach, which was a feeling she wanted to experience since forever.

But every good moment needs to end, and Nayoung let go of Kyulkyungs hand.

They just stood in the middle of the room, staring at each other. It was not awkward, not at all. Both of them were lost in their own thoughts. Nayoung almost forgot why she came to Kyulkyungs house. Seeing her in those clothes made her want to do various not good things with her, the Chinese girl was simply too beautiful for Nayoung to handle.

But she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter