twelve

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was deep.

It was pitch black, like fur of a black cat that always runs through the road when we are driving a car. It was not an ordinary night, it had a bit of magic in it.

Some poeple who do not konw much about magic might feel intimidated, but Kyulkyung was not anymore. She experienced too many weird things in past 24 hours.

Just a few weeks ago she was living a happy normal life with her crazy friends Minky, Siyeon, Yebin and of course the mighty Siyeon. She never expected her life to change like this.

And she hated parties as well, but this time she really felt grateful that her best buddy Jung Nunu made her go to that party, because the way home was the one that changed her life.

Meeting Nayoung was nothing but strangely overwhelming. Even when she did not know Nayoung was a vampire, she felt so drawn to her. Maybe it was because of her hidden vampire charms, but Kyulykung did not think so. Vampire or no, It was her Nayoungie, the only person that ever made her feel safe.

When she was with Nayoung, she felt like she found her home.

And she really did, because home is not a place, not always. Sometimes it might be, but for Kyulkyung, home was a feeling she had when she was with Nayoung.

And after this night, she will become one of Nayoungs kind.

They will always be together.

No matter how many people she will kill as a vampire, Nayoung is worth it.

-

" You will become a killer Kyulkyung ah. You will kill many innocent people, and you will not be able to control it. Maybe you wont be like me, but I really hated myself for killing people. Not at first, but it came to me after some time. "

Nayoung was talking as they were making their way to one of the rooms on 2nd floor of Nayoungs house.

" I will make sure to only kill bad people, like you did. I will not change my mind. No matter how much it hurts or how many people I will be forced to kill by my thirst...It is worth it. "

" You know, not many of us became vampires by choice, and I am sure a lot of us would decide to remain as humans if they were able to choose...I never wishe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter