seven

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer 1997

Nayoung was wild. Everything about was wild, and she was not able to control her thirst. She became a vampire in spring, and since then she has been on killing spree. Nobody was trying to stop her, she was a vampire from royal family and nobody would dare to tell her anything. 

New vampires are usually like that...unable to control their thirst.

It was the same on that one night when she met Sejeong.

Nayoung and her family lived in a huge vampire masion in forests, far away from civilisation. They could be themselves and did not have to hide there.

The tall stone vampire went out to catch some humans and stop her thirst for some time. She was making her way to the village nearby, when she smelled a honey like scent from the part of forest very close to the village. The scent was overwhelming, and Nayoung needed to taste that honey like blood.

She ran towards the place the scent was coming from. She ran really fast, like a beast living deep in the forest.

But when she saw the source of the honey like smell, she froze. 

The owner of the scent was the most beautiful person Nayoungs eyes have ever seen. She had her eyes closed, and headphones in her ears nodding her head in the rhythm of the music. Her smile was the sweetest, and even though she was alone in the forest in the middle of the night, Nayoung knew the girl was not scared. She was a really kind aura, and that would protect her from everyone trying to hurt her.

Nayoung just stood there and stared.

She knew she needed to get a sip of that blood.

But she also knew that she could not.

Because her stomach got filled with butterflies and she knew she was in love.

Love at the first sight.

After some time passed, the girl finally turned her music off and opened her eyes.

" Omo! What are you doing there? Dont you feel cold? Come here, I will give you my sweater, I have two anyway. "

The girl shouted at Nayoung who was wearing just a shirt with short sleeves and shorts. Even her voice was beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter