fin

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what they say, that before you die your whole life appears in your mind like a projection. It only takes a few seconds, but for your brain it feels like hours. Maybe its true, but Kyulkyung never got a chance for that. She lost consciousness after just a few seconds of Nayoung all of her blood fast, and she never got a chance to say goodbye to the world.

She died, with a hope for better tomorrow. She did not realize she was dying, something felt weird yes, but she thought it was just the vampire poison.

It was not.

When Nayoung bit Kyulkyungs neck and felt her warm blood on her tongue, she was not herself anymore. She did not want to control herself, because she did not even realize what she was doing.

After all of the blood disappeard from Kyulkyungs body, Nayoung realized that something was indeed wrong.

Kyulkyung was too pale...and one thing was missing. The sound of her heart beating. It was supposed to be there.

Just then, Nayoung realized what she has done.

And her whole life was ruined, right in front of her eyes.

Nayoung followed Kyulkyung to the place where souls went after leaving this world just a few hours later.

The only way to kill a vampire was to stick wood into their heart.

Nayoung was sitting on the roof of her house, watching the stars.

It felt like yesterday when she was on the roof with Kyulkyung, hugging her and talking about eternity. Eternity was never for Nayoung, not since the very beginning.

She was wearing a hoodie that was still filled with Kyulkyungs scent.

She could not cry, but her heart was shattered to pieces. She was sure she had no heart, but it felt like she had one on that night.

" I ed up...didnt I...I wish I was never born. This world was a better place without me. Both you and Sejeong would be alive and happy if you did not meet me...I destroyed everything I loved. I destroyed the world I believed in...I destroyed my home. I should have killed myself after Sejeong died. You believed in me. You believed in me and I ed up! "

Nayoung shouted to the sky above her.

Her love, the only person that made her feel at home was gone and she was never going to see her again.

Her warm heart, her beautiful smile, her de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter