eleven

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oh man finally! I swear I will kill both of you and Kyulkyung! What the hell is she doing...she was supposed to go there and save me from that dumb car! And look at me now! I am all drenched, in some moldy weird castle in the middle of forest, I REALLY HATE YOU SOMETIMES EUNWOO! "

Xiyeon screamed at Eunwoo when they entered a castle, not caring about the servants standing next to the front door, staring at them.

" SHHHH...they will send us away if you say bad things about their house...and its not Kyulkyungs fault Diddi please stop blaming her...I admit it I was dumb once again. "

Eunwoo made puppy eyes, and followed Siyeon who started making her way to the room she heard voices coming out of.

" Miss....Ddiddi...king and queen are having an important debate at the moment, you should wait in the hall if you have some business with them.

" King and queen my . "

Siyeon said and pulled Eunwoo into the room.

The whole catsle was weird as hell, but the thing she saw in that room was the weirdest. Kyulkyung and the weird girl Nayoung were sitting on armchair together, hugging. That was weird, yes. But the two people sitting on armchairs in front of them were even weirder. They really looked like a king and queen. Siyeon was sure they were real royalties.

" Kyulkyungie? What are you doing here? "

Eunwoo who was sometimes too dumb and not aware of the situation shouted surprised.

" NUNU? Oh god you should not be here! "

Kyulkyung started at Eunwoo and Siyeon in horror, worried about them. They were in a castle full of vampires, thirsty for blood.

" We got lost. "

Eunwoo now said in a small voice.

" Who decided to join our little meeting? Make yourselves comfortable you two. "

The king looked at them sweetly, and pointed at the empty armchair.

" No, they are just leaving and we are leaving too. "

Nayoung said coldly, stood up and pulled Kyulkyung with her.

" No need to be so impolite my dear daughter, you are free to leave but remember what you have to do. If she is not one of our kind in 3 days, we will come to your place again that is the final warning. "

The queen smiled warmly.

" Come you two, we have to get the hell out of here. "

Nayoung said to Eunwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter