one

all through the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Nunu yah...you are way too drunk already, we should just go home. "

Kyulkyung whispered to ear of a girl called Eunwoo, who was just eating popcorn off the floor in their friends house.

" But Kyulkyungieeeeee, Siyeon wants me to spend the night here. "

Eunwoo whined and looked at the other side of the room. There she was, the mighty Siyeon playing a drinking game with Minkyung and Yebin. Even though they were older than the little princess Siyeon, they seemed to be way more drunk than she was.

" But Nunu, Kyulkyung continued whispering, you promised me to go home with me, you know I am too scared to go home alone and my parents would never let me stay here. "

Eunwoo was now the floor, because there was no more popcorn left. 

" Kyulkyungieeee, this is such a rare chance for me, I need to take it! Maybe Siyeon will actually be drunk enough to let me kiss her. "

Eunwoo whined again, giving Kyulkyung puppy eyes.

Kyulkyung frowned and patted Eunwoos head. Her friend was in love with Siyeon for ages but the younger girl never returned her feelings, this really was a chance for her. Even though Kyulkyung was scared of going home alone, she was secretly rooting for her cute drunk friend.

" Alright Nunu yah, stay here and do your thing. "

Kyulkyung smirked at Eunwoo who jumped at the chinese girl and hugged her tightly.

" Do you know that you are my best best best bestest friend Kyulkyungie? "

" OH GOD YEBIN IS GOING TO THROW UP! "

They heard Siyeon screaming and Kyulkyung knew it was the right time for her to quietly disappear.

~

Air was pretty cold outside because summer was ending slowly, and Kyulkyung shivered. She did not have any warm clothes there at the moment and she was regretting it. The sky was bright and the moon was enlightening the scary dark streets making them look even scarier somehow. The atmosphere was really weird, mysterious to say at least and Kyulkyung wanted to slap herself for leaving Siyeons house.

She should have stayed there and get shouted at by her parents on the next day. It would be less scary than being outside on this weird night.

When she was about to walk around the corner of the street, she thought she saw some weird shadow that looked out of the place, but she could not check because when she looked at the place where the shadow was supposed to be for one more time, it was gone already.

" I am just imagining things...thats it. "

Kyulkyung reassured herself, and continued making her way home.

But she could not feel calm, and kept looking behind. She had a feeling that someone was following her. Of course there was no one, but she could not get rid of the weird feeling.

This was not an ordinary night and she knew it. It was dumb, but she felt like she could smell the magic in the air.

What a dumb thoughts she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter