Wishes Upon Wishes

Fifth Season
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Always with you here, at this place.”
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

His eyes watched. Glancing and following the lone figure that stood under the full moon, he couldn’t even blink his eyes. She was a mysterious girl, as he did not know who she was. But yet, he was captivated by her aura and her presence.

 

He was tensed. His eyes continued to trail as the girl danced from one end to the other elegantly in her long white gown. A smile grew on his face slowly. His stiffed shoulders immediately relaxed as he slowly let his guards down.

 

Just as he did, the girl stopped dancing. His mouth agape when the girl started to run away. Her long hair whipped in the air as she turned around and darted away. His eyes widen at that abrupt ending. He straightens his back. His eyes darted around to follow the girl.

 

Immediately, his feet started to move, faster and faster at every second, chasing after the girl who disappeared into the deep forest beside the cliff where she had been dancing.

 

He was running blindly in the thick and dark forest, only relying on his hearing and senses. He was badly cut by the many thorns lying on the ground but he did not care. He only had to find the girl.

 

He heard cries coming from in front of him and he quickens his speed, running straight to the girl’s unfamiliar yet attractive voice.

 

He stopped abruptly.

 

In front of him was the same elegant girl who had been dancing, but instead of her peaceful and calm aura, it was taken over by a sense of fear and danger. Her face was horrified. Her pretty long hair was no in a disheveled state. She was shaking intensely; her expression wavered.

 

“S-save me…” the girl opened for the first time. The words came out in a whisper. Her hoarse voice shook his heart. Tears brimmed around her eyes. The boy opened his mouth but no words came out. He could only look at her helplessly. He could not bear looking at the fragile girl that was prompted up on the ground, unable to move at all.

 

The girl reached her hand out, attempting to grasp the boy’s hand. But it was useless. He was out of her reach.

 

“Ji… Ji Hoon,” the girl whispered continued. A tear slipped out of her eye. “P-please save me…”

 

The boy stopped and continued to look at the helpless girl. “W-who are… you?” The boy finally opened his mouth but the words came out in a whisper. “How… do you know… my name?”

 

“Please… please save me,” the girl continued to beg. She was still on the ground as if she was stuck there.

 

The boy pressed his lips together and gathered his courage. He stretched a hand out and the girl immediately tried to grasp his hand- only to get pulled away by an invisible force.

 

The girl gasped.

 

He gasped as well.

 

“W-wait!” The boy shouted. The girl was getting further and further away from him. He tried to move but found no success at all. He was chained to the invisible force as well.

 

“It’s… It’s okay, Ji Hoon,” the girl’s voice reached Ji Hoon quietly. He knew that the girl had given up hope in being saved. Her soft, brown eyes showed fear. She was slowly dragging into darkness. Ji Hoon could barely see her scarred face. “Please… just please remember me…”

 

“Who are you?” Ji Hoon asked again.

 

“Love,” the girl’s voice replied.  “Just remember that… and maybe I’ll see you again.” Her voice started to get more and more distanced. Her face was starting to get swallowed into darkness as well as her body.

 

“Wha- what… do you mean?” Ji Hoon asked but it was useless.

 

The girl had disappeared and the entire world around the boy had fallen into darkness, slowly swallowing him up as well-

 

His body beckoned forward as he gasped. He could feel his heart pumping in his chest. He was sweating profusely and he hated that. He took deep breaths slowly, trying to calm his thumping heart. He placed his hand over his chest and closed his eyes. The room turned quiet and Ji Hoon could only hear his pumping heart beating furiously in his ears.

 

As soon as his heart was back to normal, he glanced around his dark surroundings and realized that he was still in his quiet room; the fan was whirling fast above his head and his hair was waving to the beat of the fan.

 

“Wh-who was she?” the boy whispered to himself, recalling the dream he had encounter. The girl was no one who Ji Hoon had seen and met in his life ever but why did she appear in his dreams out of a sudden?

 

Thump!

 

His thoughts were disrupted by the sudden sound.

 

Ji Hoon snapped his head at the sound before a groan was heard from the beneath his bed. He heard a soft cry and immediately crept over his bed to find a small child on the ground, sobbing.

 

Ji Hoon immediately hurried to the ground and cradled the child in his arms. He tried to hush the child by singing lullabies to him and it worked. The child was no longer crying. Instead, he had his arms wrapped around Ji Hoon’s neck, looking straight into his eyes.

 

“Hyung,” the child squeaked.

 

“Yes, Ji Woon?” Ji Hoon chuckled at the little boy’s small action.

 

“Why did you kick me off the bed?” The child asked, tilting his head. He blinked a few times.

 

“Why were you even on my bed?” Ji Hoon asked, nuzzling the kid’s nose and earn another giggle from him. “You have your own room right?”

 

“I’m scared,” Ji Woon replied with a pout. “It’s our first night in this big… big house and I don’t want to be away from hyung…”

 

“Oh yeah…” Ji Hoon suddenly remembered. They had moved into a new neighborhood yesterday and his family had their first night in the new house- and Ji Hoon was about to have his first day at his new school in the neighborhood. He glanced at the kid that was still on his lap. “Ji Woon, let’s prepare you for school today, shall we?”

 

“Today?” Ji Woon asked.

 

“Yeah today,” Ji Hoon replied and checked the time on his phone that was on the bed stand next to his bed. The phone flashed three digits against the dark room. “It’s currently 6am and maybe today I’m able to get you breakfast before you go to school if you wash up now, Woon-ie.”

 

With that, Ji Woon smiled immediately and hopped out of Ji Hoon’s lap before he quickly entered the toilet to wash up.

 

✩✩✩

 

Da Young hates mornings a lot, but she especially hated the morning of the start of a new term in school the most. As soon as she woke up from her bed, she was attacked. Attacked by the disgusting cat that her sister owned. The old and orange tabby cat hissed at Da Young as soon as she opened her eyes from her sleep. Da Young screamed immediately, earning some more hisses and scratches from the cat’s long claws, waking the entire family up and earning a few scolding from her grumpy parents.

 

She did try to explain but her parents refused to accept any explanations from the poor girl. Instead, they punished her to write a whole essay of 10 reasons why she should not have screamed and wake the entire family up.

 

It was pretty dumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter