...but also where y beasts live...

I am dating Kim Jongin?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

          Sehun was in deep trouble. He was late for his so-called date with Jongin and this would most likely end in his premature death. He was most convinced that guys like him should not be made to wait. In his defence, he had gone through a lot of things today. He was allowed to pout and throw tantrums at the unfairness of it all. He was after all dating the scariest guy in their school and also kind of cheating on him with the hottest one. Baekhyun was right. He had no right to complain. Others would kill to live this type of drama every day. He would just go with the flow as they say. So what if he had an already mild crush on his boyfriend? That only meant that he might be really attracted to males, which was what he was trying to see in the first place. What he was doing right now can fit into the research category. Yes, he would call it investigating from now on. And he would make sure to enjoy it cause life is really too short to think that his hubby might kill him the next day.

The only nagging thought that wouldn’t leave his mind all day, was why he hadn’t felt any butterflies when Chanhad kissed him. Weren’t very attractive males supposed to literally make you swoon or something like that? Still, he had felt only irritation at the gesture and fear that his actual boyfriend might find out. Well, he had felt an explosion of said insects when Jongin had pretty much manhandled him into it. Was that a sign that he only experienced these kind of emotions with the blond-haired male? Oh my God! What if this was actually true? He was doomed if that were to happen. Really, what were the chances of him being love compatible with a guy who kicked others as a hobby? He didn’t want to admit it but Baek was right again. His poor would probably see many things this week. He had to start from somewhere, right? Any experience was good experience, even if this one might give him nightmares for months.

He rushed as fast as his skinny legs could carry him in front of the school and it didn’t come as a surprise to see Jongin impatiently kicking his legs and throwing him a death glare when he saw Hun approaching. When he finally got in front of the older male, he was out of breath and shaking as well. Punishment would come and it would most likely hurt. He tried to apologize either way. He had to appease the beast somehow if he wanted to keep his precious body intact for at least another day. And plus, he was perfect at making up excuses. Maybe he could find a way out of spending time with his boyfriend today.

“I am really sorry for being late but I have been feeling really sick today. I might be contagious. I think it’s better if I go home today and we can meet tomorrow.”

“Listen to me, you skinny kid. My time is worth more than your life, so if I say we will go on a date now, I mean it. You can either come willingly, or I can drag you by the hair until we reach my place.”

Jongin’s place?! It was worse than he thought! He was going to be by this fierce brute and there was nothing, nada, niente, rien, nimic, amugeosdo, nani mo, méiyǒu, you get the point, he could do about it.

“Wipe that scared kitten expression out of your face. I am not going to do anything to you. Not today, at least. I am a gentleman. I will wait at least until the end of the week. And seriously, stop acting like you don’t want me. I didn’t see you complaining on Monday.”

“That’s because you didn’t give me a choice! You just went and kissed me without asking for my permission. I am a lady. I mean, a pretty boy. And pretty males like me bring all the boys to the yard so don’t think your kiss was anything special.”

“Right, that’s why after it ended, you looked as if angels were flying above your head. I mean it when I say to stop pretending you are not attracted to me. It’s fine if you admit it. I am irresistible so it’s not like you would be lying.”

The nerve of this idiot! Forget about his crush! What he felt at the moment for the male in front of him was only annoyance and loathing. He deserved to be punched in his perfect face for saying such stupid things. A thought occurred to him then. What if he made his boyfriend fall head over heels for him? That would be an achievement all of the school students would praise and admire him for and this would for sure make guys want to date him since he would be seen as a miracle worker. He had the perfect plan now. And Jongin had no idea what was coming for him.

“Yes, yes, I admit it. You’re scarily y and I have a really hard time resisting the urge to climb your bones every time we’re in public.”

“I hate it when people make fun of my words so I suggest you keep your bad jokes to yourself next time.”

“But what if I am not joking? What if I have always liked you? I was the one to confess even though everyone is terrified of you. This must speak volumes of the attraction I feel towards you, don’t you agree? I am really glad to be going to your home. This way we will have some time alone, to get to know each other even better, if you know what I mean.”

At that, Sehun threw a dirty wink in the Jongin’s direction and the older male was slightly disgusted but also intrigued. He didn’t want to acknowledge it but he did feel something for the pretty male. Damn it! This week was supposed to be a walk in the park. He had no business falling for some nerd who was all bones and no fun. He was Kim Jongin, for crying out loud! Girls were trying to get into his pants since kindergarten. It was better if he didn’t allow the other boy to get his hopes up. This was a partnership, nothing more, nothing less.

“We won’t be doing any of the filthy things you are probably thinking of. We will only watch some movies and maybe get something to eat. I am not going to fall for any of your dirty tricks so don’t even try it. Someone like you could never get me to lose my cool.”

“Then why date me, ? If you really don’t give an effing thing about me, why bother?”

Jongin had realized his error too late. He had to be convincing enough so that Sehun would not dump him before the week was up. His pride was his most precious asset and he was not going to lose some stupid bet just because his boyfriend was actually not spineless at all.

“It’s simple. You look so much like a girl that it feels no different from actually dating one. Plus, even though you have this skinny frame, you seem to have the right curves in the right places. If I close my eyes, I can just pretend I am kissing a woman instead of you.”

Hun felt like crying. Shocking but true. His boyfriend’s words were cutting deeper than he thought. He might have been naïve and innocent but the older male had to learn that it was not alright to play with other people’s feelings like that. He went up to him and slapped him hard across the cheek. The look on Jongin’s face screamed murder and Sehun couldn’t help but smile when thinking about how brave he was for doing something like this. He would die now but at least he would die knowing that he had managed to render the scariest dude in their institution speechless.

For all his joking about Jongin killing him, he didn’t actually expect said male to grab his wrist and to drag him all the way to his motorcycle. Yes, because the senior owned that and not only. This terrible author apologizes for not mentioning the fact that Jongin was also very rich. And that he had his own apartment, which he shared with Chanyeol. Oops. Talk about the rich and the poor. Sehun couldn’t even dream of ever having the money that Jongin had. Not that he wanted it. Back to the story. His arm was starting to hurt so he tried to get his boyfriend to let go. He didn’t succeed because the older male seemed possessed and now Hun was positively terrified about what was going to happen to him.

“Where are you taking me? You can’t force me to go with it. I will not allow this. I demand you let me go this instance. You know what, I will do something even better. I want to break up with you. I will not accept being in a relationship with an abusive barbarian like you.”

“I-I am sorry. I shouldn’t have said those mean things to you. My pride gets the best of me sometimes. It was really not my intention to hurt you like this.”

Sehun was completely taken aback by Jongin’s apology. He most certainly had not anticipated that the older guy would ever say sorry to him. Not in a million years. It appeared that Kim Jongin also had a tiny beating heart hidden somewhere in his chest. Still, he couldn’t let him off the hook so easily. He was determined to teach his boyfriend a thing or two about showing respect and consideration for others.

“I will forgive you with one condition. That you never say that to me again or to anyone who you will be dating after me. Words have a life of their own and usually it is not so easy to recover when somebody is verbally abusing you. I don’t know how y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter