but this won't stop them from staking their claim all the time...

I am dating Kim Jongin?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 Sehun is having a really bad day. Horrendous really. He’s falling harder and harder for his confusing as hell boyfriend and if that weren’t enough he also has to deal with his of a best friend. When he had hoped to figure out if he was really into guys or not, he hadn’t anticipated becoming the main character of a Mean Girls remix. Really, what is wrong with these people?

He’s pretty exhausted of Jongin being so hot and cold with him. One minute he’s yelling at him and acting like the world is coming to an end because of him and then he’s kissing him like he would die without Hun’s kisses. It’s maddening and plain crazy how he can’t seem to put an end to all this mess. He’s become addicted to the drug that Kim Jongin is and he’s beginning to realize that not even rehab will get him sober. Especially since his touch lights up a fire in his body and heart that not even an entire a squad of firefighters could put down. He is more than aware he’s heading towards disaster, but he can’t stop himself from craving his boyfriend any way he can have him.

He won’t be able to end their relationship unless Jongin does something really stupid or cruel and even though the older male is acting like a jerk most of the time, Hun can’t help but be completely besotted with his bad boy personality. He even likes the manhandling and this is clear proof there’s no saving for him now. He’s going to get his heart broken and he won’t even fight it because the mix of pleasure and pain is totally worth it. He is no Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella. He realizes that Jongin is not his forever after but, this is no reason not to enjoy things while they last. Who needs happily ever after either way? Right?

Now enough with his problems. He has a greater issue to fix and that is ‘Baekhyun is madly in love with Chanyeol but the other probably doesn’t even know who he is’. He has no idea how to make the two meet and talk. A date would be exactly what they need but how is he supposed to make it happen when Yeol is the biggest playboy ever?

Girls and boys are just numbers to him and the last thing Sehun wants is for Baekhyun to become one too. He has to find a way to make Yeol realize his Baek is too precious to be played with. That he’s meant to be treasured and protected. He is beautiful both inside and out and there is no way he will allow his best friend to get hurt only because he wishes for the older male to finally notice his buddy.

While true that Baekhyun is not really the epitome of how a nun usually acts he’s also too sweet to be messed with for entertainment reasons. He has no doubt Chanyeol would love to mess around with somebody like his friend also because, from what Hun can tell, he is totally the older’s type. He’s consumed with all kinds of thoughts of how he could make the two talk, but he’s stuck feeling useless. That is, until Jongin tells him that since today is Friday they should go to a club together. Chanyeol loves partying and since his boyfriend can never really say no to his bestie, this can be the perfect opportunity to get Baekyeol to talk more. He’s feeling pretty proud of himself and he hopes Baekhyun will agree to his idea.

It doesn’t come as a surprise when Baek hugs the life out of him and plants a wet smack on his lips. His buddy’s excitement is like a bubble waiting to burst and Hun is beginning to feel afraid about the consequences of his actions. He doesn’t want his friend to get hurt but he also doesn’t want to stop him from having fun and enjoying himself, even if it’s in the company of Yeol. His Baek has a mind of his own so there’s no stopping him when he gets enthusiastic about something. He’s only mildly afraid of what his buddy might do. Ok, he’s positively terrified but well, he can’t back off now.

As expected, Baekhyun forces Sehun to dress in his tightest, most fitted clothes and Hun not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter