....and growling at anyone trying to steal their prey

I am dating Kim Jongin?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              Baekhyun was having a mini breakdown. Alright, so he was close to fainting, but can you blame him? The love of his life, his Prince Charming, the impersonation of his wildest and wettest dreams was sitting next to him. He was close enough to touch and maul and he couldn’t stop himself from letting his imagination run completely free for a second there. It was difficult not to because Chanyeol looked edible and he would have loved for nothing more than to him all over.

Still, he was nowhere as erted as everyone seemed to believe he was, so he refrained from doing anything too . He still stared though because he was only human. And he was also a , despite what others thought of him. So, this made things even more awkward since he couldn’t even impress Yeol with his loving skills. He had none so there was no point in trying to seduce someone who couldn’t be seduced. The older male was considered a god in their school so he was better off keeping his dirty fantasies to himself, lest he got beaten up or something for dreaming of impossible things.

Baekhyun can’t possibly know but actually Chanyeol is feeling just as overwhelmed at the moment. He’s never felt so out of his game before and he has no clue what to say to the tiny beauty sitting so close to him. He has a feeling his usual tricks will not work on somebody such as him, so he’s honestly confused as to how he can make Baekhyun realize how wonderful they can be together. He can perfectly imagine himself holding the smaller boy’s hand or kissing his pouty lips. Hell, he can even see himself being in a committed relationship with the other and that is enough to scare the wits out of him.

He’s never felt something so intense before, so he is kind of speechless and breathless and without meaning to fully leering at Baekhyun. In his defense he is holding really tight onto his control because he’d love for nothing more than to completely wreck the other preferably with his hands and lips. He won’t, however, because he knows this will ruin any chance of them ever going out forever. The last thing he wishes is to scare the small male away.

If he wants a happy ending with Baekhyun he’ll have to act the opposite of how he usually does and this is going to pose a problem for sure. He’s been hiding behind his player mask for years so having to be himself is not going to be easy. Still, if that will get Baekhyun to want to date him he’s willing to make any sacrifice necessary.

 

While both of them are having meltdowns of their own, Sehun and Jongin are enjoying the hell out of the physical side of their relationship. They stopped carin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter