since their love is so fierce but so sincere...

I am dating Kim Jongin?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         It’s safe to say that when Sehun wakes up he feels lifeless and more depressed than ever. He doesn’t want to get out of bed and he can’t remember a time when he’s ever been more thankful that it’s a Saturday so he can just pretend not to be alive for the day.

He wants to become the impersonation of a potato on this particular day because his love life . He’s been indirectly dumped and if that is not enough reason to bawl his eyes out he doesn’t know what is. He feels exhausted and tired of feeling so much and when his friend tells him he needs to go home for a while, he doesn’t fight it.

Baekhyun has been as wonderful as ever and he deserves a break from his depressing state. He hopes he returns soon though because he’s not feeling particularly kind at the moment. He knows it’s petty, but he really wishes Jongin to suffer a bit as well. Just enough to stop acting like such a cruel . He’s not very confident about his ex-boyfriend repenting for his sins but hope dies last right? It’s only too bad he lost his sometime last night.

 

Baekhyun is on a life-or-death mission. He managed to contact Chanyeol and now they are meeting in secret to figure out a way on how to brink Sejong together. He honestly has no idea how to make it happen but together they will come up with something which can work.

He thinks it’s very obvious that Sehun and Jongin have feelings for each other but the two are too obstinate for their own good. Always bickering and denying what’s right in front of them. Two childish people who cannot accept that they’ve fallen for someone. Alright so he shouldn’t be the one to talk of such things when he’s probably the least brave person that he knows but this doesn’t mean pretending they don’t exist is a better way to deal with it.

 

Chanyeol is feeling really nervous, probably for the first time in his life. This is the first time he’s ever been alone with Baekhyun and even though he’s had plenty of experience with making both guys and girls swoon over him, he’s not so sure his charm will work on Hun’s friend.

He seems to be exactly the kind of person he usually he steers away from. Smart, cute, soft-looking and just plain nice. Still, this won’t stop him from making a complete fool of himself to get Baekhyun to like him. No way. He kind of likes the idea of having to work for someone’s attention for once in his life.

They arrive at the café pretty much at the same time and Chanyeol is quite convinced this is a sign. The fact that they can coordinate so easily must mean they would be perfect together. In every way. His eyes hungrily rake over Baekhyun’s slim but curvy body and when the other turns around for a brief second his eyes end up glued to his perky derriere. He tries to play it as cool as possible without looking as a ert, but this turns out to be quite difficult when he literally can’t take his eyes off the younger male.

Unbeknown to him, Baekhyun is feeling pretty much the same. He knows he shouldn’t be staring so much but it’s really difficult when he has so much gorgeous male standing right across from him. He would love nothing more than to curl into Chanyeol’s lap and beg to be petted. He’d purr like a kitten if the older guy actually willingly touched him.

He doesn’t feel very remorseful about his wicked thoughts because fantasies are harmless. He is not hopeful about how his confession will go but now it’s a good time as any to make a total fool of himself. Once they get that out of the day, he won’t have to worry about his non-existent love life anymore and just focus on how to get Sejong back together.

‘Chanyeol before we talk about how childish both Sehun and Jongin are behaving I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter