and they will make you the happiest you'll ever be!

I am dating Kim Jongin?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           Saturday was not the best day of Jongin’s life. Not at all. He’d felt annoyed, then angry then sad and the cycle had repeated itself for hours until he’d finally given up on any pretense that what he feels for Sehun is not love but some dysfunctional manifestation of attraction. He’s acted like a complete jerk for days so it’s no wonder that Sehun decided to put an end to the mess they’ve created. He’s done a great job of convincing himself he doesn’t need the younger at all until now, but the truth is he’s a terrible liar.

His heart is slowly falling apart because of him and his stubbornness but he’s not sure he can get Hun back even if he really tried to. The younger is better off without someone like him either way so why does he feel like his entire existence has lost meaning? When he had first started dating Sehun it has all been just a game. A game he thought he could play well and win. But in the end he’d not only lost the game but the prize also because his now former boyfriend will never want him back and he has no one but himself to blame for it.

When Chanyeol texts him saying that he is feeling quite desperate about how to approach Baekhyun and that he needs his support, Jongin reluctantly agrees to meet with him. It’s not as if he doesn’t want all the best for his friend, it’s only that he’s not in the mood to talk about feelings and confessions when he’s acted like a complete coward with Sehun. Still, his buddy needs his help and he’s going to do his best to lend him a hand with how to woo Baekhyun.

When he gets to Yeol’s family house he’s surprised to hear someone shouting. He rushes towards his friend’s room to make sure he is not getting beaten up or something and the sight which meets him is to say the least unexpected. Sehun is sitting in the middle of the room tied to a chair. Yep, you heard it right. Tied to a chair. He’s a little too shocked to do anything but stare in the beginning but when Hun keeps looking at him with those gorgeous sad eyes of his, he snaps out of his trance and goes to release him. He doesn’t get very far before the door to the room shuts with a click. He’s beginning to realize they most likely have been tricked by Chanyeol and Baekhyun, but he can’t say he feels entirely angry because of it. This might be his only chance at explaining things to Sehun so he will take whatever he can to make the younger male forgive him.

He unties Hun and then he waits for the storm to hit him. He has no doubt that the younger has plenty of things to tell him and none of them nice, but he deserves it. So, he’s going to sit on the bed and listen to everything he has to say and then more or less beg for forgiveness. The plan is actually quite good in his opinion but he can’t anticipate Sehun’s reactions so he’ll have to follow his instinct and hope that it doesn’t land him in an even bigger mess.

Sehun, however, appears to be in no hurry to talk. If anything, he’s watching Jongin with a guarded expression and he would like nothing more than to ease that frown away from Sehun’s pretty face but he can’t because he’s lost the right to do so when he decided to play with his feelings. He feels frustrated with himself for not being able to plainly speak his mind but the truth is he’s completely terrified with what Hun might say to him once he does. There’s no easy way to do this but the sooner they get over this much needed discussion the better. He can spend the rest of the time pleading for a second chance and if he knows his friend well he’ll have plenty of time to do that and more.

 

Sehun honestly doesn’t know where to begin from. He hadn’t been completely sincere with Jongin either when they’ve started this makeshift relationship and he can’t help but feel a little guilty too. His intention had most definitely not been the star athlete but the playboy. Confessing to Jongin had probably been the best mistake of his life but he should have confessed the truth sooner instead of letting their relationship grow into something neither of them can control anymore. They’ve both been hit by this passionate hurricane and now that they’ve had a taste of what real happiness feels like, it’s going to be very difficult to pretend t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter