but fear not because they'd never hurt their loved ones...

I am dating Kim Jongin?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Jongin is going out of his mind. That can be the only explanation as to why he can’t seem to keep his hands off of Sehun. The younger has gotten him completely wrapped around his lithe body and rosy cheeks and now he can’t seem to stop wanting him.

He would like nothing more than to punch Chanyeol in his smirking face, but he can’t because this would draw the attention onto himself and the last thing he wishes is to have Hun know just how into him he actually is. He finds it ridiculous how much his boyfriend is affecting him. This is not a joke to laugh at but it’s actually quite a serios issue. He’s never felt more out of control and when Sehun shyly smiles at him, he wants to cry in frustration because he is totally gone for his beauty and kind-hearted nature.

To get himself away for a few minutes he pretty much drags Chanyeol to the bathroom. His best friend looks very smug about it and Jongin is very tempted to throw that punch after all. He refrains though because he has more serious issues to deal with. His feelings. He is probably more shocked about having them in the first place. Talking about it won’t change a thing and for sure it won’t make them go away. So he’s stuck with knocking his head onto a wall and complaining to his buddy about the critical situation he finds himself in.

‘I am feeling very desperate Chanyeol and you find this funny. I mean screw you man! Did you have a good laugh at my expense?’

‘Don’t blame this on me. You brought this onto yourself without me doing anything. It’s your fault you fell for Sehun. For all your grand schemes of seducing and then dumping him you sure seem to enjoy the seduction part a little too much.’

‘Oh shut up! Don’t tell me you wouldn’t do the same if it were Baekhyun the one you were supposed to use and then throw away. Did you think I wouldn’t notice the way you were ogling him?’

‘Ok, fine so we’re both idiots. Tell me something I don’t know. Now really what are you going to do about it? Do you plan to confess your feelings?’

‘Hell no! And what have him laugh at me? There’s no way I would ever do something so lame. Everything will happen according to plan. I am still dumping Sehun come Sunday.’

‘Are you for real? You just confessed you really like your boyfriend and then you tell me you still plan on acting like a selfish jerk? What the hell man? I thought you knew better than this!’

‘Actually you didn’t. Remember how in the beginning you kept telling to have my fun and then when that is over to leave Hun and move on? That’s what I intend to do.’

‘Of all the things you actually listen to this is the one? I give terrible advice so why are you doing this? Are you really that afraid to get rejected? I don’t think he would because from what I can tell he likes you too.’

‘It doesn’t matter. We’re better off not trying to make our relationship work. The only reason I continued this thing we have was to piss him off and now that everything became so much serious, I don’t want to deal with the afterward drama. It’s not like he is the love of my life or anything. He is just someone I feel very attracted to but this will pass. I am certain he is no different from all the girls I played with in the past. If anything, the fact that he is a guy is making things worse. So, I am better off not being with somebody like that. It’s time for the game to end.’

‘If you say so…I still think you’re going to regret this, but you know I would never force you to do something you don’t want to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter