...and they have extremely talented mouths which they are not afraid to use...

I am dating Kim Jongin?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

        Sehun was having the best dream ever. He was on stage dancing and singing in front of thousands of people who were chanting his name. If only that were true. His greatest dream was to one day become a professional dancer. He still had a long way to go but him and his dancing buddy Yixing were always holed up in the small studio they rented thrice a week working on their choreographies, practicing and creating new moves. He was not certain about his future as a dancer but he knew for sure he would never give up on this passion no matter what he would end up doing later in life.

When he finally opened his eyes after ten minutes of cute whining and body tossing, he was met with a sight he was certain was taken straight from his darkest nightmare. Well, more like fantasy but let Hun think he is not totally falling for his y boyfriend. Jongin was sleeping but still keeping a possessive arm over his waist and a leg between his. Sehun wasn’t sure whether to wake him up or to coo at him for looking like such a puppy when asleep. That was probably his only chance of being able to touch his older boyfie without getting bruised so he was not going to pass it up. He lightly touched his cheek with one hand and caressed his eyes, nose and lips. He had such perfect features. It was really unfair that someone like Jongin could really have everything. Money, looks, brains, amazing sport skills. The younger would never admit to it but he secretly enjoyed having others watch them in awe. He was a little proud for being able to hook up with the hottest guy around, well, after Chanyeol. Still, keeping in mind that the other male suffered from a really bad case of narcissism, he was actually preferring the less self-centred but scarier version, meaning Jongin.

It was quite late already and he should probably go home soon but sleeping in his boyfriend’s arms felt really nice so he found himself drifting off once again. The next time he woke up, the older male was watching him. Well, more like leering at him but he couldn’t say anything. He tried to get out of arms so that he could get off the couch and make his way home but his boyfriend didn’t seem like he wanted to let go just yet. Hun didn’t know whether to feel flattered his boyfriend found something fascinating enough in him to stare at for entire minutes or completely terrified of what was to come once Jongin recovered from his reverie-induced state.

Since Sehun didn’t actually plan to live forever he decided to take a chance and risk being murdered. He gently pressed his lips to the other male’s and waited for a reaction. He got what he was looking for but as usual ended up being entirely flustered by the older’s actions. He should have known by now that when you gave a finger to Jongin, he would take the whole hand. He intended for the kiss to be nothing more than a peck. His devil of a boyfriend had other ideas in his mind. He was truly green when it came to love relationships. Before he began dating Jongin, he had no clue kissing could turn you into a breathless mess so easily. But then what did he expect? Jongin was a freaking good when it came to every single thing he did.

But fear not because Hun had a secret weapon of his own. Baekhyun had forced him to attend one of lessons recently and they had discussed exactly the topic of kissing and how someone can get their partner really while doing it. Baek had been a little too descriptive for his tastes but he hadn’t been able to escape. Now he was a bit thankful to his friend because he had the perfect method the turn the game around as they say. He pushed Jongin to a sitting position and then he climbed on his lap. There was no way in hell he was going to lose as this tongue-battling game. He was not only like someone was trying to choke him but also madly rubbing onto his boyfriend. The elder didn’t seem very affected, though, and that was enough to make Sehun want to punch him. What the hell was the kid made of? How could he still be so calm and detached when Hun was so close to losing it? He must really be a freaking refrigerator on the inside not to feel at least a little hot under the collar.

Just as the younger was ready to throw in the towel, he felt Jongin push him off of his lap and onto his back on the couch. When his tall, dark and mysterious boyf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter