...where nothing goes right and everything can go wrong...

I am dating Kim Jongin?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

12th of September, 2017

 

Dear diary,

          I am even more confused now. I got myself a boyfriend but he is what they call a bipolar person. He is either scary or hot. I don’t know what to do. Should I try and tame the beast or run in the opposite direction? I might not survive this dating experience. Not when I am going out with Kim Jongin. Please God send me a sign! It’s a matter of life or death! I really really need your help!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                        Your still alive,

                                                                                                                                                                                                   Sehunie

 

 

         Only 5 more days left to go. That equalled 24x5= 120 hours of torture left. He checked with the calculator just to make sure. Let’s just say math was not Sehun’s forte. That didn’t sound so bad. He could do it. If he survived living with his mother for 18 years, he could make it without being murdered or violated by his boyfriend. Well, more like enslaver.

 

The day had been relatively peaceful and Hun was already starting to fear for his life because something big was definitely coming his way. He had tried to make himself as invisible as possible in the hopes that Jongin wouldn’t notice him during their launch break but luck was not on his side, ever. He had been pretty much assaulted by the older male who insisted he stay at his table. The only good thing was he managed to drag Baekhyun with him also. At least he wouldn’t suffer alone.

 

He had tried to sit as far away from the taller guy but damn that kid had some long arms. What was he? An octopus? If that weren’t enough, he ended up sitting on said male’s lap. What the hell?! Everyone in the school had their eyes pined on the two. They were all aware of the rumors. It was a well-known fact that Kim Jongin dated only girls. It did not come as a surprise to him that all the students in their school wanted to know who he was. It didn’t happen every day that one of the most popular guys in their institution decided he liked men suddenly. Still, he would’ve been better off without the attention. He felt judged and he didn’t like it one bit. People should mind their own damn business. 

 

Sehun was unconsciously pouting, unaware that there was someone who was staring very intently at him. He was startled to see Jongin looking at him when he lifted his face. He was tempted to ask why he was watching him so intensely but he treasured his life, thank you very much. He tried to get himself comfortable into his boyfriend’s arms since he had no chance of escaping. He felt the taller male squeeze him harder against his chest and Hun was a bit breathless. Jongin’s chest felt firm and warm and he felt blood rushing to his face at neck-breaking speed. Damn! Why was he so flustered every time the other guy was touching him? Then an idea came to him. Sehun was grinning to himself because he had found the perfect solution to his problem. This way he could shoot two birds with one stone.

 

He had discovered one interesting fact about Chanyeol. He had not yet decided on his girlfriend or boyfriend for the week and this was the perfect chance for him to get closer to the handsome male. The fact that he was best friends with his boyfriend, made everything even better. This would for sure drive Jongin crazy and he would actually get to understand why Chanyeol was so popular.

He assumed that also today his demon of a boyfriend would want to take him on a date so he had to find something to distract him and soon. That shouldn’t be too hard to do since he and Yeol had many classes in common. It was funny how he hadn’t really noticed the other male until now. Sure he was aware of the notoriety he enjoyed, but he had never been tempted to observe the taller male. Maybe it was time he did it.

 

His next class was Spanish and that one class he knew for certain that Chanyeol would attend also so when said male was heading towards their lesson, he made sure to follow him. He caught up with him and tried to start a conversation.

 

“Hello. I know we just met but since I realized we share a lot of classes, I was thinking that maybe we can sit together today. If you want, of course. I am sorry if I bothered you.”

 

Sehun waited for Yeol to say something. The older guy was watching him in a weird way and Hun felt quite uncomfortable. Chanyeol took one step towards the younger male and then another. Sehun realized he had nowhere left to move when he felt the wall at his back. What was the elder trying to do? He put both hands above the shorter male’s head and then he leaned into him to whisper something in his ear.

 

“Are you sure you want to play this game with me? You’re playing with fire little boy and you will get burnt.”

 

Hun was frozen for a second. Had the other guy already guessed his intentions? Was he that obvious? ! Now he was really in trouble. Jongin was going to kill him.

 

“N-No. I just want to be friends with you.”

 

“I am afraid that is not possible pretty face. My only friend is Jongin.”

 

“O-Ok. I am sorry if I offended you. It was really not my intention.”

 

The answer seemed to satisfy Chanyeol but he was still very close to Sehun's face. He tried to gently push the older male but found himself grabbed at the waist and brought even closer to the playboy. Hun was internally panicking because things were going too fast. Was Yeol testing him? What the hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter