Part 2

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar’s eyes wide open when she heard the front door slam close and immediately sat up from the couch just to meet cold stare from the now dark blue hair girl.

“Y-you home.” Solar fidget under that stare, she always will. She can feel the hate aura emitted from the younger girl. No, she probably despite her. It’s only because she has Minhyuk’s child so she took her in. They agree to wait for the baby to born and after that Solar didn’t even want to think about it. She knows her place, but now all she needs to focus is to take care of her baby well.

“I’m not hungry.” Moonbyul finally tore her gaze and went inside her room, not without slamming the door close causing Solar to jump from her seat the second time today. Solar sigh and look at the dinner table where all delicious food was and with a heavy heart, she took it and throw it to the trash bin. Another day for wasting foods. She was grateful that Moonbyul took her in and the least she could do is doing the chore house and cook even tho she has a limitation of her cooking skill.

-

After hours, Moonbyul walkout from her room with comfortable clothes and sees Solar fall asleep on the couch again with the TV watching her instead. She knew that the older girl tries to make conversations and always wait for her to come home. She knew she probably feels lonely at her luxurious flat. But what she can do? Even after months, Moonbyul still can’t forgive her. It was complicated. There was once, she found that Solar is working at the convenience store near where they live to cause her to drag the pregnant girl back and scream at her face. She knew she was mean but it’s for her own good and the baby of course. All of this leads to the baby and the baby only. She didn’t care about Solar tho.

“Ugh gross.” She said after she saw Solar is drooling over the couch. She made a mental note to ask Aunt Choi, their housekeeper to laundry her couch. She took the remote on the coffee table and turn off the Tv. She was about to go back to her room but halt when she saw something on the table. She took the picture and examines it with mixed emotions. Right. Today is the control day. She scoff and place down the photo and went disappear in her room just to bring out a warm blanket. She place it gently over the pregnant girl.

“Pabo.” She mumbles to herself before she disappeared and stay inside her room for good tonight. After Solar heard the door close, she slowly opens her eyes while holding the blanket tightly over her hands.

-

It was another day to be awkward toward each other. Moonbyul still gave her cold shoulder but that didn’t make Solar gave up. They had their breakfast together this morning and a simple good morning was all the older got.

“Do you want more juice?” Solar start.

“No.”

“Okay.”

“…”

“How about the egg-“ Solar halt when Moonbyul put her chopstick down and mumble ‘she is full’ and went up from her chair. That’s it, Solar have it enough.

“Are you keep being an now?” Solar said bitterly as she put her own chopstick down.

“What do you mean?” Moonbyul retort back with the same cold voice.

“What did I do to you? Why you despite me this much? I’m just trying to be friendly here. But it seems like you don’t get the concept.” Solar glare at her cause Moonbyul scoff.

“Don’t forget who’s fault here at the first place Solar-shi. If it’s not the baby, I don’t even care about your existence in this world.”

“Excuse me?”

“Should I repeat it again? You are just disappointment toward your family, toward my family, your friend. oh, do you think when Minhyuk oppa’s child know you are the mother-“ Moonbyul stop and just smile while she wipe her face that just drench with orange juice Solar throw at her.

“You are so rude Moonbyul-shi! I shouldn’t agree with this. Life with you is a mistake and I had it enough.“ Moonbyul can hear hater inside Solar’s world while she saw the older girl stand up not far from her, trembling and eyes bit watery. She starts to walk toward her room but Moonbyul hold her wrist tight.

“Where do you think you are going?”

“It’s not your business and moves your filthy hand away from me!”Solar trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter