Part 4

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyejin remind me that I have to go to Dr.Son at 2 PM.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyejin remind me to call Solar and ask her about the pregnant yoga or something like that.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyejin I need you to check out the file I gave you this morning and oh is the book about rising a baby that Mr.Han gave me arrive yet?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyejin-“Alright that would be enough for Hyejin to take the action.

 

 

 

“STOPPPPP!” Hyejin said as she put both of her hands at the front cause Moonbyul look up at her confused.

“What’s the matter?” Moonbyul asks innocently while Hyejin rolled her eyes.

“You are the matter.”Moonbyul slowly pointed her finger at herself and her secretary stood up from her chair and make a quick walk toward the table.

“Me?” Hyejin nodded and sat in front of her boss.

“Tell me, since when?” Hyejin asks with sharp eyes.

“What?”

“Since when you develop these feelings?”

“What?” Moonbyul looks at her secretary weirdly. Oh right. Is there any day her secretary just can tell her what is actually is on her mind? not asking some questions Moonbyul didn’t even understand.

“Don’t give me that look just tell.” Hyejin crosses her arms and legs, demanding for an answer.

“Hyejin, what are you talking about?”

“I am waiting,”Hyejin said while she playing with her nails.

“What-” Moonbyul halt when Hyejin suddenly slam both of her hands on the table while standing up, sighing.

“I get it. You didn’t even realize that you fall. It’s okay.”

“What?”

“I get it, I will go and check what you need.” With that Hyejin back to her post and didn’t even spare a glance to her boss.

“What? Hyejin? Hyejin?”

 

-

 

“Are you nervous?” Moonbyul looks up just to meet Solar’s warm eyes.

“What? Me? No haha why I have to nervous?” Moonbyul said as she laughs awkwardly and keeps wiping her clammy hand on her pant until someone took her hand and hold it tight. It was Solar.

“Relax okay, boy or girl it doesn’t matter.” They are now inside Dr. Son’s clinic and wait for their turn. Today is the day for both of them to know the babies gender and today is also the very first-time Moonbyul come with solar exclusively to control. Both exchange gaze. Somehow Moonbyul found the peace in solar’s gaze cause her to calm down a bit.

“Right. It doesn’t matter. As long as you and the baby are healthy.” The younger smiles, it makes Solar smile even wider.

“Alright love birds ready to the reveal?” Solar nodded and let go of Moonbyul’s hand, ignoring the statement. She lay down on the bed and the nurse helps her to prepare.

“You should come to Moon, the amazing thing about to happen in your life,” Dr.Son said and Moonbyul gulp. She sat down at the empty chair beside solar who look happy because this is the first time ever Moonbyul came with her.

“Let’s check the baby first eh let see.” Dr. Son checks the babies health and pointing at the small things that beat in the middle of the baby’s body.

“You want to hear the heartbeats?”

“We can hear the heartbeats?” Moonbyul asks, amazed. Dr. Son just smiles before she let Moonyul hear the babies heartbeat for the first time in her life.

Dugun

Dugun

“Oh my lord! It’s beating. It’s, it’s loud, how can the heartbeat so loud? I can’t even hear my own heartbeat.” Solar was more amazed about how Moonbyul fascinates by these technologies cause her giggles.

“Om god this is amazing!” Moonbyul smile at the doctor and the older.

“Now ready for the gender?” Both nodded and slightly nervous when Dr. Son tries to check if the baby is a boy or girl.

 

-

 

Thank god today’s weather is the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter