Part 3

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An.: First of all, I don't know if the plot is enough for moomoo's standard here. I mean this place is kind of desert. Secondly, yes another update. Third, subscribe, comment down below, enjoy!

 

 

 

The next morning Moonbyul feel her head was about to explode. It must be the rain last night. She mumbles to herself why she fell asleep at her brother’s tomb? Right she drank too much soju and thank’s to the rain sober her up a little. She doesn’t remember much how she came back to her flat and on her bed with a new set of clothes. She heard her bedroom door crack open and saw Solar bring a tray with she guess probably pain killer with water and soup or porridge. Solar halt for a moment when their eyes met before she continues her journey toward the bed.

“How are you feeling?” Solar start. She supposes to rest but when she found Moonbyul pass out with high fever at the front door last night, despite their current awkward situation, her conscious kick her to took care of Moonbyul and here she is now changing the clothe on Moonbyul’s forehead. When she was about to put the new cold clothing, her hand being held by Moonbyul who search for her eyes.

“Why are you doing this?”

“I maybe despite you but I am no evil to let someone who is wasted and sick at their own front door.” Gently solar pull Moonbyul’s hand away from her and place the cloth over her forehead and reach for the other one to wipe her sweaty face.

“You should rest,” Moonbyul said as she let Solar wipe her face.

“I will after you drink the medicine and eat something.”

“I am not-“ Moonbyul halt when Solar glare at her and looks like she wants’ to hits her.

“Looks edible to me.”

“Good. Then eat.”Without a word, Moonbyul finishes her soup fast and drink the medicine after that. She has too because Solar is watching her like a hawk and the least she can do to repent her sin is listening to Solar.

“Rest.” With that Solar went out with her empty bowl, leaving Moonbyul lie-down and sigh. She keeps toss and turns for 2 hours and find herself can’t sleep and decided to watch TV instead.

Solar keep changing the channel not because she didn’t like the program, it’s because she was boring and her mind constantly went back to someone behind the door, resting.  Solar being Solar, she always worried about many things. She does care when Moonbyul is sick. Maybe she as a mother, the nature of taking care of things and someone kick in her. When she heard the bedroom door crack open, she turned her head around and walk out Moonbyul with a weak but steady step toward her. She watches every move the younger made until she sat down beside her and sigh.

“I am bored and I think why not watching TV.”

“But you have one in your room.”

“the remote is too far to reach.”

“So you went here instead you can just grab the remote like couple steps from your bed?”

“Aish, It still my TV. What are you watching anyway?” Moonbyul snatches the remote and flips the other channel leaving Solar snort but let the younger do what she, please. She is right. It’s her house and her TV anyway. They stay silent while watching Moonbyul search for the right program and stop when she found the perfect one but not for Solar.

“You watch this kind of movie?”Solar ask as she looks at the sappy drama.

“What? It’s popular these days, just want to know how good is it.” Moonbyul casually said it.

“Change it.”

“What?”

“Change it. It’s boring.”

“No. I want to watch it.”

“But that’s too girly.”

“We are a girl- hey!” Moonbyul glare at Solar who just snatch her remote and change the channel.

“This better.” The younger turn her head toward the TV and saw the actor being abducted.

“What kind of movie is this?” Moonbyul should know curiosity kills cats.

“Gore.” Solar answer it causally and make herself comfortable on the couch.

“What?!” Moonbyul shout causes Solar look at her weirdly before she smirks.

“Gore. Why? Scared? Aw, Little Moon is scared.” Solar tease.

“w-who said I'm scared? It’s my favorite genre are you kidding me? Ahaha this kind of movie won’t even scare me. Not even a bit.” Deep inside Moonbyul want to smack herself for being too prideful. The hell someone who looks so fluffy and a fool like this kind of movie? The hell her brother sees in Solar Kim?

“Fine. Let’s watch this then.” Solar said with a smile still plaster on her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter