Part 9

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul humming as she walk in to her office. She even greet everyone she saw in her office as the other employee look at her with big question in their face, but not AhnHyejin.

“Morning Boss, coffee with special bun as usual.” Hyejin place down Moonbyul’s usual morning breakfast on her table, instead saying thank you, Moonbyul took Hyejin’s hand and twirl her around for two times before she hug her.

“Good morning secretary Ahn. What a lovely day and very nomu kamsa for this breakfast, it’s very kind gesture from you. You will be always my best of the best secretary ever.” Moonbyul let go and tap Hyejin’s shoulder, maybe a bit too hard cause the cough, but her boss is in good mood, so she let it aside.

“I take that the date went well last night.” Hyejin sat down and watch how Moonbyul sip her coffee and devour her breakfast like it’s the best breakfast she ever eat.

“It’s perfect.” Moonbyul answer it with her shy smile, making Hyejin smile along with her. Her sacrifice of taking care of two toddler really paid off.

“I can see on your face.” And body language. Moonbyul twirling her chair as she smile to herself.

“Hyejin-ah.”

“Ung?”

“I think I’m in love.”

“I can see that.”

“I think I’m really in love Hyejin-ah.”

“Yup.”

“Oh god, I’m in love.”

“Yes boss.” Hyejin laugh a bit. Moonbyul stop spinning her chair and look at her secretary.

“Wait, Am I that obvious?” Moonbyul ask, bit panicking.

“uhumm.” Hyejin answer while crossing her arms over her chest.

“Is that a bad thing?” Moonbyul frown. She never feel like this before, not even with her brother. Sure, she always excited when she is with Minhyuk but within this second, her lips wants to lift up every time she think about Youngsun.

“Nope.” Hyejin answer casually. There is no doubt this fool is in love. Hyejin also feel good when she saw her always strict boss being like this. After hearing Hyejin’s answer, the frown were gone and got replace with bright smile.

“Then, can I keep being like this?” Moonbyul ask again, with hand claps together tightly.

“anything you want Boss, but meeting will start in 5 minutes.” That’s the answer Moonbyul want to heard as she lean to her chair, feeling relieve.

“Thank you Hyejin. Let’s go and win this project.” Moonbyul stood up and walk out from her office with light steps. Hyejin also following her, shaking her head and did not forgot bringing the document they need. What a day.

-
“I’m back!” Solar turn around when she hear the front door is closing. She flash her beautiful smile to moonbyul, who is walking toward her.

“Hey. Dinner is almost ready, can you help me to set the table?” Moonbyul leave a sweet kiss on her temple and said sure before she went to do the task Solar ask. Solar place the last dish and went to Yebin’s room.

“hey baby, let’s go, mommy is back.” She took the baby to the dining room where Moonbyul already set the baby chair for Yebin and smile toward them.

“hi Yebin.” Moonbyul said, the little baby quickly recognizes the blue hair get and immediately lift both of her hands, asking for a hug which the younger girl respond immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter