Part 5

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar sigh, she shouldn’t get this comfortable with Moonbyul. Well, she is excellent as a companion but solar know her place. She is just an outsider that Moonbyul took in because she needs help to raise a baby that happens to her brother’s baby.

“Why are you so nice to me.” She whispers while looking at Moonbyul who is still in deep sleep, beside her. She knew she shouldn’t be this weak. It happens one night, the storm is too much for Solar to take, knocking Moonbyul’s door at 3 am and said she is afraid of the lighting is the first time that happens to her. And since that, they decided to sleep together in one bed as Moonbyul said, ‘ soon you will give birth and it’s better if someone is looking for you. We have to prepare for it.’ So with that, they also went shopping for the baby’s need and renovations for the nursery. It was one of the best moment in Solar’s life, she admitted, knowing Moonbyul is a blessing but falling for her is another thing.

“You really look like him.” Solar trace her face, her eyebrows, nose, lips, everything she touches reminds her of Minhyuk. Solar quickly shook her head and went up to prepare their breakfast.

“get yourself together Kim Young Sun, she is not Minhyuk.” She really shouldn’t feel this way toward her boyfriend’s sister. The heck she is a girl.

“It must because she looks like him.”

“Who looks like who?” Solar shriek when she feels someone’s presence behind her back while giving her a back hug.

“Hey hey easy, it just me,” Moonbyul said groggily. Abit starlet by Solar’s outburst but she can easily calm the older girl down.

“You scare me!” Solar said as she hit the taller shoulder. Moonbyul can only grin while she Solar’s hair.

“Good morning.”

“Good morning to you too. The breakfast is almost ready, I already prepare your clothes, you can take a bath first.”

“Why are you so perfect Kim Solar,” Moonbyul said drowsily while keep back hugging Solar who is blushing over the teasing statement.

“I know you are being grateful for me but you don’t have to force yourself being this grateful.”

“I'm serious.”

“Byulie.”

“I’ll just collect my morning kiss.” Moonbyul gives a quick kiss on solar’s mochi cheek before she runs for her life and prepares for work, ignoring Solar’s high pitch voice in the back ground.

-

Moonbyul can feel herself being shake violently and screaming can be heard, ringing in her ears.

“Byul!”

“Eung?”

“The baby!”

“What?”

“The baby!” with much more clear mind she finally get what Solar means. The baby is about to born. So with all they had been practice, Moobyul successfully assists Solar to her car with the duffle bag already in her hand too. She closes the passenger's door before she runs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter