Part 8

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Let’s date.’

Solar sigh as she throws the blanket over her head, squealing. What did she just do?

“You pabo. Why did you ask her on a date? Crazy Kim Youngsun. Ah, I’m going crazy~” Solar talk to herself. It’s been two weeks since Yebin turn in to 1 and their relationship still the same even after Moonbyul confess to her. Of course, hearing the love of her life’s sister confessing that she had feelings for her brother is also kind of shocking, but the latter who also says that she develops feelings forSolar can’t be ignored, because she too, feeling something to the younger Moon. Who was she kidding, they look the same but to be honest,Moonbyul is more charming thanMinhyuk, sure he is handsome and manly, but somehow, Moonbyul’s confident, tomboyish but can turn in to girly type when she is shy and scared is a plus in Solar’s eyes because that’s when she feels she can protect the younger, that she once knows she can protect her family. Family. To think of it makes her sad. So now,Yebin start to learn to talk, babbling and being cute. Solar worried much. Every night she feels relentless to think about the future. Moonbyul still not talking with her mom for unknown reasons, her father is out of town for his job so that doesn’t count but never once she saw Moonbyul call him so that make her think that their family ganging up on Moonbyul and that’s really bothering her. It makes her feel guilty because once this family is perfect like a movie but because of her, everything is change. She keeps convincing herself that she didn’t cause all of this, it just happen that way and she is actually not a burden, she is a smart girl who just fell in love at the wrong time but not for the wrong person. Minhyuk will be forever in her mind, but heart? She was still in her train thought until shefeels her phone vibrate against her blanket. She quickly flips the blanket and search for her phone. It’s Wheein.

“Baby Pup!” Solar whine as she picks up the phone.

“Aigoo our Youngsun, what makes you said that is urgent over the text? I just on my break.”

“Wheein, can you ask your boss if you can leave early? I want to talk to you but it’s better if you came and bring lunch because Yebin is still sleeping. I really need someone to talk or I’m going nuts.” Solar sigh in frustration.

“Alright I will see what can I do.” After they hung up, Solar lay back on her bed and sigh again. This is dangerous.

-

“You what!?” Wheein shout but quickly cover as she look at the particular door that decorated with cute flower and lady bug on it.

“Are you serious?” Wheein ask again, this time she tone down her voice. Solar sigh and nodded her head.

“I don’t know Wheein ah, it just happens. I saw her hugging Yebin with so much love to show her and how she looks so beautiful under the sun, it slips from my mouth just like that. And I was hoping she take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter