Part 7

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Youngsun.” Solar look up to see Moonbyul stand in front of her panting like she just runs a marathon. It’s true. Moonbyul was on the meeting, having a serious argument about their next project until a certain call stops all of the madness. Solar sobs between her call cause Moonbyul felt alert and ask the mother to calm down. Later when she got the news that Yebin is sick, really sick, cause her leaving in the middle of the meeting, run down from the stairs to her car, drive like a pro racer and run without turning off her car first. She doesn’t care. Yebin and Solar is her main priority right now. She quickly kneels down and hug the older girl tight as she let her cried in her arms.

“It’s okay. Everything will be okay.”

-

Later, Solar wake up with Moonbyul’s coat covering her body. She looks around and saw Moonbyul just went inside bringing their lunch. Her sleeves were rolled up, tie hanging loosely around her neck and two of her buttons were undone. She knew this is not the right time but damn she look so attractive and she had to brush it off when the attractive girl notice that she already wakes up.

“Hey,” Moonbyul said softly before giving Solar soft peck on her forehead. It’s normal for them, exchanging affection like this even before Yebin was born. But this time is different for Moonbyul. She lately feels things. After she talks with her secretary, Ms. Ahn Fatal (that is what she always claim), the more she thought about what they had been through, the more she noticed things that she herself can’t explain. She never felt in love ( well accept her undying love for Minhyuk), things like this is really new to her but she can’t help it but like every moment of it.

“I bring us Jajang-noodles and sweet sour pork,” Moonbyul said and prepare for their meal. She beckons Solar to the seat on the couch and the latter obligate. The ate in silence. After the tear-jerking moment earlier, sure Solar is famished. She eats fast and without resting making her hiccough.

“Slow down, no one gonna steal your meal. You even can have mine.” Moonbyul pats her back and gives her a drink. Solar immediately gulp the water down, some escape down to her chin. Moonbyul took out her handkerchief and help the girl wipe .

“Thank you.” Solar stop the younger and took the fabric from her. It was awkward for both of them but Solar quickly clear and continue to eat again, slower this time.

“I need to be healthy and full so I can take care of Yebin. She needs me.” Solar said solemnly as she look at the bed where her baby lies down on the bed, pale but breathing. Moonbyul put down her chopstick and took a hold on Solar ’s hands.

“Youngsun-ah. She will be fine. She will heal. Our Yebin is strong. It doesn’t matter if she can’t drink the formula. You can’t produce milk more is also fine. She can drink the soy milk, you hear the doctor said right? Don’t blame yourself anymore.” Solar loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter