Part 1

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An. Italic is the past.

 

 

“Mrs.Moon.” Solar look up from her magazine and smile at the nurse as she walks toward her.

“come here alone again?” The nurse asks. Solar can sense the pity in her voice but that didn’t make Solar sad. She used to it. They arrive at the room and she is greeted by her doctor.

“Hello, Solar-shi, bright as always.” The doctor said as they went to the bed where Solar will have her USG.

“Still pretty as always Doctor.” Solar carefully lay down on the bed and let the nurse do her job.

“not as beautiful as you. Now let’s greet the baby shall we?” The doctor applied cool jell at the tools and gently place it at solar’s already bare big belly. It gives Solar weird sensation, cause her chuckles a bit.

“Let see. Oh here comes the champion.”

-

Solar smile as she looks at the babies picture that she got earlier from her seasons with Dr. Son. She trace her fingers at the small hands that only as big as a peanut. Cute little feet and cute little nose.

“You will look like him.” She smiles brightly, reminisces the old time she had with her boyfriend, Minhyuk. She loves him the most. The love was absurd. She believes love at first sight and Minhyuk is the evidence. She met him at college. He was there to give a lecture about literature which solar takes so much interest in it. From there, their love starts to bloom. Solar never felt so happy in her life that she knows Minhyuk. He is everything she wishes until one day, he took the news about Solar having his baby hard.

‘It’s okay baby we will figure this out.’ She remember that day, her face drenches in tears, a bag that sat beside her feet, and the Minhyuk she once knows smiles a lot become quiet when she told him that her parents kick her out.

Solar finally arrive at the apartment safely and plop herself at the comfy couch and rub her belly. She let her eye wander at the ceiling, thinking, what if her boyfriend still here?

‘I told you not to fool around and now you being a disgrace to this family, I trust you!’

‘I know dad but I love her!’

‘enough!’ Solar was holding her glass tight that night. She was sure the glass would be broken if Minhyuk didn’t show up and took her out from his house.

‘Minhyuk come back! I am not done talking to you!’ Solar look behind her and she saw Minhyuk’s dad stand at the porch with his mother beside him, looking upset and disappointed.

‘Oppa-‘

‘get in.’ Minhyuk told her but she stood on her ground.

‘Oppa-‘

‘I said get in!’ he opened the door and push solar inside his car and drove away. For moments Solar didn’t dare to talk. She was afraid of him. She will never forget those eyes. So much pain in it.

‘I am sorry.’ He finally spoke and took Solar’s hand in his and kiss it.

‘Oppa what happen after this?’ She remembers that smile. The sweetest and lovely smiles that her boyfriend ever shown her. It’s also the last smile before everything spinning and become black.

They got the car crash.

-

 

Moon sat at her chair as she stares at the black sky. She reminisces her day with her brother how he played around with her, how he scares her at the haunted house

‘ack OPPAAAAA~’ Moonbyul scream as she keeps rising her fist toward the ghost. Not enough she even put a couple of punch toward the poor ghost cause him to groan in pain. If not Minhyuk there stopping her, the ghost will get a serious injury because the girl starts to hit him with the props she found near her.

‘hey hey slow down tiger you will kill him.’ Minhyuk laughs and took hold both of her hands.

‘you mean evil.’ Moonbyul pushed her brother and starts to hit his shoulder that didn’t hurt the older after all. He found this little sister, who outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter