Same Person?

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

Ara's painful voice was heard for a few minutes until she fall asleep in Chanyeol warm hug..She's tired of crying, Chanyeol decide to lift her,Luhan said that he'll do it..Chanyeol just let Luhan do his work,lifting Ara to his room..When Luhan had left..Baekhyun fall on his knee..regretting what he had done to the poor little kid..even if he didn't know what's the differences between Ara and another human..

It must've been hard for her since she's wailing in pain just now..Baekhyun tears finally run down his cheeks..His bestfriend Chanyeol felt sorry for him and brought him to his room so that he can get some rest..it must've been shocking to him too..He didn't know about Ara's past..and just blurt out that things..

Baekhyun and Chanyeol left the other vampire and went to Baekhyun's room..

"Take a rest Byun..it must've been shocking to you right..come sleep.."
Chanyeol said,taping Baekhyun's bed..

" I've done wrong to her Yeol.."..Tears dripping down his cheeks..

Chanyeol felt so bad to him..he's never seen Baekhyun cried because of a girl..and it hasn't been a day since he met her..Chanyeol only hug him and tried to comfort him..

He then heard Luhan's voice..it snap the silence between Chanyeol and Baekhyun..

"Let's see what he's gonna say" Baekhyun stated..

"No..you stay here and.." Baekhyun cut him off..

" Let's go.."Baekhyun asked..

Chanyeol got no other choice than following that squishy boy..

" GUYS..GATHER URGENT..!! " Luhan shouted..

All of the vampires gathered at the kitchen cause they don't wanna disturb Ara who is sleeping..

"What is it..is there something wrong with her.."Kyungsoo asked while preparing them something to drink..

"No..it's just..ahh..AISH..listen.."Luhan sound so desparate..

>>>>> Flashback <<<<<

Luhan put Ara on his bed and put a strand of her hair behind her little cute ears..

"You are so perfect to me Baby Girl..but why did you lead a suffering life..there's no one could expect this perfect looking girl had a worst past ever.."Luhan said while his tears flowing down his cheeks..He felt very sorry to her..

Luhan walked away as he don't want to wake Ara's up..He picked her books and bag that lying on the floor of his room..He left it there before putting Ara in his bed..Luhan pick her bag and book and place it on his computer table..When he tried to put the book on the table..A few piece of photo slip out of the book and fell on his feet..He take a look at it and it shivers him down the spine..

It's the same..it's really the SAME..her brothers..the vampires..it's the same..that's why she called the vampires HYUNG..
She's mistaken..! Luhan turn the photo and found a note..

* I hope I can see my brothers soon..especially the youngest..I hope he can live without me by his side..he's always with me since he was born..I called him shadow..cause he never leave my side..I'm really hoping my brother can find me..but they can't smell my scent..!*

The second photo is where a boy kissing Ara's cheek..he's like Sehun..Sehun won't kiss his sister like this kid..Sehun's a real shy guy..

* My youngest..Shadow..I miss u..♥* He chuckled at that..

The next one is a boy hugging her with warm smile hanging on his face..He looks like Kris.. but Kris rarely smile like this boy..

* My oldest..I miss your warm hug big hyung..you always let me sleep in your arm when I'm sad and hurting by other human..hug me again,can't you..?*

That really stung Luhan's heart..Just how much pain did you go through making you be like this..

 

 

 

>>>>> end of flashback <<<<<

He went out and call the vampires to the kitchen..He told them about this..After they heard that..their heart broke even more..

"Hyung..can we take care of her..Protect and be by her side just like her brother do.." Baekhyun ask for his brother permission..

"Okay..lets take care of her.." Suho agreed with a smile..

" I'll go and prepare her room.." Kyungsoo said and walked out of the kitchen...

All of the vampire went back to their own room so that they can rest and take a break from what happened just now..Chanyeol is always beside his bestfriend Baekhyun and he keep Baekhyun company till he falls asleep together..Luhan went to his room to check on Ara..

"Sleep tight Baby Girl.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Author-nim is a baby girl to that someone  >o< *^▁^* who? MY DADDY!!! hahaha.. I'm not into guys sadly..