THE MONSTER

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

        The monster and vampire attend the same elite school..Even if they are in the same school they've never bump into each other..

The monster was not interested in befriending with the kids..The kids was scared to talk to the monster since she rarely talk..She look like she could kill anyone with her glare..Meanwhile the vampire was so popular with the school kid..They are warm to each of the kids..

 

   One day they heard that there is a little scary girl who attend their school..And that girl is the monster..No matter how much they tried they've never seen her..They all think that the monster was mysterious..

 

   >>>>> fast forward <<<<<

 

     (AT THE HALLWAY)

 

     "Park Ara" Ian called..

 

Ara turn around and saw Ian standing like a statue infront of her..

Ara just look at him..

   

"You won't even talk to me,you rascal" Ian mention..

 

   "Should I be a teacher so that I can hear your voice, Ara?" He said while messing with Ara's hair..Ara glared at him and it made him stop what he's doing..

 

   *Ara really is scary when she glare..*..- Ian's thought -

 

Ara heard what's in Ian's mind and smirk at it..Ian who saw that was so surprised and hug her..

 

   "Did you just smirk to me..?" Ian stated as he loosen his grip on Ara.

Ara just walked past him..

    

    All of the kid who saw the scene was so impressed..Ian is the only one who dare to stay close to Ara..They all think Ian is a psycho since he want to be with Ara..But today it was proven that Ian is not a psycho And Ara is not a real freak..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                  (IN ARA'S CLASSROOM)

 (ARA'SPOV)

    

"Hye,Ara..Have you eaten yet..?"Jimin asked..I just look at her shocked..

 

"It's no need to be shocked Ara..I decide to talk to you since you are to scared to talk to us..I hope we can be friend"..

 

She put her hands out to me..I could feel a good aura coming out from her body and decide to shake her hand..

 

    This is one of the mysterious thing about me..I can feel the substitute person aura..That does make my living better but I just scared to open up to them..They are really nice..But it just me..I'm the problem right here..I'm abnormal..!

 

    "So have you eaten..?"She asked..

 

I just nod to her question..I then give her a note..

  

 * I hope you don't mind if I didn't answer or respond to you..I'm sorry..I don't wanna hurt you..but I just can't get myself to talk..*

   

Jimin read it and she was so surprised to know that I am such a caring and loving person..She jumped out of joy and hugged me..That catch all the class attention..All the kids are dining their eyes with the scene..Jimin's hug really shivers me down the spine..It was the first time another human hugged me beside my parents and brothers..

 

   "Ara..I'll never give up till you start talking to me..And I won't keep it in heart if you didn't respond to me..You are my friend ever after..I didn't know that you are such a sweet little kid..I really thought that you are cold and mean..But you are not..Look,you even give me a note saying you're sorry cause not responding to me..Oh my God..it's okay Baby..it's okay..Take as much time as you want till you can get yourself to talk to me or maybe US.."

 

    I just smile to her action and was very thankful to get a new FRIEND like her..All of the class cheered loudly as they know what kind of kid I am..And they are taking an alternative way for ME..FOR ME..! I swear today is my happiest day ever..

Someone heard that incident and decide to share it with his elder..

 

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

BASICALLY SOME CRAP THAT I WROTE WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND THIS IS LACKING..I'M NOT GONNA EDIT MUCH AND EACH CHAPTER AREN'T THAT LONG COZ WHAT DO A FIFTEEN YEARS OLD TEENAGER KNOWS ABOUT WRITING FIC..I'M NOT EDITING MUCH AS I WANNA STAY TRUE TO MYSELF, YOU KNOW, HOW I STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM AND REACH MUCH MORE IN MY OTHER FIC 'ORIGINAL FLUFF BALL" ...FIRST CHAPP IS UP..LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK >-<