Awake

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

Xiumin come back home and decide to tell the vampires about that little girl..

"I want you guys to come to the living room this instant.." Xiumin shouted..

All the boys followed their second eldest word and gather at the living room..

"What is it Hyung..?Is there some information that you get from Prince..?"Tao asked curiously..

" Yes and I'll tell you about it right now.." Xiumin said..

All of the boys just nod and focus at what Xiumin were about to say..

" Well,I met Ian and all of her classmate.They said to never touch her cause she'll get mad and furious.You guys can't mess with her unless you're close,just like Ian.Even if she did not talk to him,hes always beside her and he's really close to Ara I declared.."

" That's why Ian can touch her,mess with her hair and can do every little thing with Ara.Ara won't get mad.They called Ara little Queen cause she act like one and they like it cause Ara is cute,thats what they consider.Since we will live together with her,Jimin said not to leave her alone when there is thunder and lightning cause she has astraphobia.Especially you Chen,you can control that right..?"..Xiumin said..

Chen just nod in understanding..

Xiumin keep talking about Ara and now they know the things that Ara like and what not..

( ARA'S POV )

After that ' MEETING '..The vampire do what they wanted to such as blood hunting..playing video game..cooking and ect..Except for Luhan..He went to his room to see me..

" When will you get up Baby Girl? You are making me worried.I don't like the state that you are in right now.Get up Honey..! I assumed that you are in a great dream that make you don't wanna get up..I hope you can see your brother eventhough it's in dreams only..Stop suffering Baby.." Luhan looks like he's whining for me to get up..


He then went to his computer table and take a nap there.. After a while, he heard something's moving and look at his bed to see I'm already awake..He drag his seat to the bed side and help me get up..

" Are you awake..? "Luhan asked..

I heard someone's voice but unsure of who it is but decide to just nod..

I thought..

* didn't I live alone..? Is it Ian? But it's not his voice and he doesn't know my house passcode.!.Wait.!!!.What happened?!! *

I was so surprised to see someone by the bed side..

" What are you doing here..?!" I asked with my shocked expression glued perfectly on my face..

" What did you mean by that..?This is my room and this is my bed..!" Luhan said while taping the bed I was on..and he continued..

" You mean what,you are doing here I suppossed.." He stated while smirking..

* that smirks really annoys me..gosh..* I said in my mind..

" Geez you are so cute..Don't you remember what happened..?I brought you here.." He said..

I didn' t say any word while I'm recalling what happened and...Oh God..!

" How long did I sleep.." I asked him..

"Well its been a day since you fell asleep.." He said..

* OH MY GOD.. SECOND BOMB..*That word totally swaying fastly in my head..

" What..!A DAY.." I said..

His nod make me sigh and I looked down with my hand supporting my head..My action make him worried ..

" What is it..?Are you hurt..?Do you have a headache ?"He asked worriedly..

" No..I just can't believe that I slept for a day in someone's place that I don't even know who he is.." I explain and it really hits Luhan heart..

"I must be so stressed to be sleeping for one day..I've never slept for one day unless I've got no energy or I strained my body.." I continued..

Luhan doesn't say any word and just listen to her..I then realized that he's in silent..

* Did I hurt him..?I don't like hurting someone..*

I bring his face facing me and hold his face,that make him surprised..I caressed his face with my delicate little finger and said..

" Did I hurt you somehow..?" I state..

He just smile and hold my hand.

" No.You are not the one who will hurt someone right.." He said..

* You know how to make me feel better Baby Girl..*

" How did you know that I don't like hurting people.." I asked..

" Cause your eyes say so.." Luhan said..

* eyes..!I HATE MY EYES..! This is the difference between me and another human..MY EYES..* I thought..

" Why you looked so down..?Is there something wrong..?" He asked caringly..

I just shook my head..

" Then go and take a shower.After that, go downstair and eat okay.There's the bathroom.." He said pointing at the bathroom..

He left his clothes on bed..

>>>>> fast forward <<<<<

Ara finished her shower after a few minutes and wore Luhan's clothes.. She's tiny afterall..It was too big and long for her..she fold the trouser and make it look like shorts..
She then move out of the room to go to the dining room until she realised that it's not her home..
She don't know where the heck is the dining room..She saw a door and decide to open it..The scenery totally caught her in the act when she saw a guy who just finished his shower..What's more shocking is he's shirtless..Ara's eyed turned wide and she slam the door to it's real condition before she open it..

She want to leave that place when someone grab her..It's that guy earlier..

*I'm doomed..*..

"Just what have you done..Little Queen.." Chen said while gripping Ara's wrist harder..

"Ahh..it's hurt.." She yelp..

*Why the hell is he so strong..?!He feels like bulldozer..*

"I'm asking you what have you done,You little.."Chen said while approaching Ara's slowly..

Ara is in the mid of getting mad cause this guy is touching her..When she wanted to speak..She felt that Chen's grip loosen up..

She looked up grasping what happened..He just look at her..

" If you are looking for food,go to the dining room.." He said..

" URGH..THE HECK DINING ROOM..!Just where is it..?!" Ara said feeling annoyed..

He chuckled and said

" It’s downstair little girl.." He stated..

" I'm grown up Mister.." She hissed and went downstair..

Ara stop at the last step of the stair..She let out a sigh..

" Why the hell is this house so big.." She complained..

Shes not aware that there is someone behind her,hearing all that she said..

 


" How can I find the dining room with this kind of big space..?! I also got a big house but I'm doomed lost with this house.."

"Where the heck is the dining room..Geez..I'm hungry..it's totally like a maze..! "

" They must be so smart to find what they want in this house.Don't they feel confused..??" Ara continue complaining the vampires house..

She then just sit there with a blank expression hanging her cute face..

" We are really smart and we don't get confused living in this house.." A guy appeared and spit his words..

Ara get up and showed her poker face.

"This way kid.." Lay said..

* I was really mad at her at first..but just by looking at her..I feel at ease..and happy I think..* Lay thought..

"Stop calling me a kid..!Why the people living in this house call me a kid..!?I'm grown up okay..! Little Queen is better indeed.."She declared..

He chuckled after hearing what she said..

They arrive at the dining room..All of the vampire are at their own seat..She look around and saw Chen..

*I went down first but why he's here before me..?* Ara thought..

Chen who saw that,smirk and get what Ara's thinking about..

" It's true that you went down first but I'm here before you is because I used the shortcut.." Chen explained..

" I've said that this house's a maze..~~" Ara stated while taking her seat...

Lay who know what Ara's saying just laugh..All of the vampires look at him with questioned face..

" Why are you laughing..?"Tao asked..

 

" Well this little kid right here lost in this house and complaining like a baby saying this house is a maze and she state that we are a genius since we are not confused with our house.." Lay's statement lead the vampire to laugh..

* It's been a long time since they laugh thanks to this cute kid..*
-Kris toughts-

" Could you please stop calling me kid..?!I'm not a kid..and what worst..~~" She stoped her ment and glared to Lay who is infront of her..

" I'm not a BABY.." She finished..

Her words make the vampire put a smile on their face..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Don't be mad at me if you find any mistake in here cause I definitely told you that I'm not gonna edit this piece because I don't wanna cover up who I was before. I update this piece EXACTLY, like 100% from what I wrote when I was 15 means it has tons of mistakes.. Cut me some slack, ok?