House Incident

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

( ARA'S HOUSE ) 


"wow..You live in a nice house..Ara..! " Chanyeol gasped..

Baekhyun just nod in agreement..

" Stop it you guys.." Ara demand.

 She then go to her bedroom and pick her stuffs up..

Baekhyun was so impressed by the cleanliness and lay his body on Ara's bed..

" I bet there's no other guy who layed on your bed beside me" He claimed..

Chanyeol smirk at Baekhyun's act and continue helping Ara packing her stuff..While Ara just shook her head in amusement at Baekhyun statement..

" Yup..nobody besides you..You are the first guy ever layed in my bed..Byun " Ara said..

Baekhyun then send Chanyeol a sign to leave them alone..

" Ara.." He called while dragging Ara to his spot..

" Why..?" Ara asked confused..

He layed Ara beside him..

" What are you doing..Byun..? " She asked..

" Just stay beside me Queen.."He stated..

Ara just puff at Baekhyun insruction..

"Ara..I'm sorry" he apologize..

" Huh..? " Ara confused..
" Aihh..you and your blank remark..I'm sorry about the thing that I've said to you that day.." He said..

" Aahh..it' s okay..its not like you know about my brothers..I should be the one apologizing right now..I'm sorry Byun.." She explained..

Baekhyun turns his body and lay on top of Ara's body..
Ara was so shocked at his act..

" Don't ever say sorry when you are not doing anything wrong.." He warn..

" Huh..oo..okay..! "She stuttered..

Baekhyun get up and smirk..

* she's a cute little kid..* He thought..

Ara who's still in shock get back up and continue packing her stuff.. Chanyeol come back and smile in satisfied..Cause he's a vampire..he can even hear someone's heart beat..so how can he not heard what's Baekhyun talked with Ara..

Ara then when to the bathroom to get her private stuff..She doesn't want anybody to followed her,so, she went quietly just making the boys curious and followed her to the bathroom.
She doesn't aware that the boys are following her..She just take the
PRECIOUS THINGS for girl..and as she turned..She was surprised to see the boy infront of her..

" What is that..? " Chanyeol asked cluelessly..

That question make Ara's blood rushed her face and make it redden..

" What's with the sudden blush.. Sweetie" Baekhyun said while smirking in amusement..

" Huh..haha..ha.ha..it's nothing.." Ara denied..

" What's nothing..?What is that thing behind you..?We can see the reflection..Sweetie..! " Baekhyun kept asking..
* What's with this boy..didn't he get why GIRL is hiding this PRECIOUS THINGS..*

"Ahh.just get out you two..it's not something that BOYS should see.." Ara said while sterning the word BOYS..

"We won't come out till you tell us what is that thing..!And,why you hide it from us..? Is it drug or what..?! " Chanyeol said..

" Hey boy..it's not drug..it's.."Ara hesitated either to tell them or not..

"It's what..Sweetie..? " Baekhyun said..

They kept pushing Ara to tell them..
" It's something that girl used when their times come..satisfied..? " Ara spit out with an embarassed face..

"No.." they said syncronized..

"I don't get it.."Chen said..

He just come in and stayed at the bathroom door..

"Well it's your problem then.." Ara said and tried to get out of there ,just to get stuck between Chen and the other boys..

"You won't get out till you tell us that thing that you tried to hide so much from us.." Chen said..

"UGH..It's PAD ,You GENIUS..! "Ara run out of the bathroom and hear the boys laugh..

* now you get the meaning of THING THAT GIRL USED WHEN IT'S TIME..*She said in her mind..

" This boys are making me feel like a schizoid.." She said slowly..

That volume is loud enough to a vampire..The boys just squel in joy hearing Ara's sentence..

"Did you learn to be a doctor or something..?How did you know the illness name..?" Chen asked while his lip is still smiling..

" It's basic..you brat..I think you are a schizophernia patient Chen.." Ara said..
Her words just explode the laughter of Chanyeol and Baekhyun..

"No..I'm not..!" He sternly stated..

"Then act like a normal person instead of doing the crazy things that the schizophernia patient do..! "Ara said..

This is her way to make someone shut their mouth for awhile..Chen remain silent while pouting non-stop..Baekhyun and Chanyeol bring down Ara's stuff and Chen was left with Ara in the house..
Ara offered him a drink and he ignored her and sit on the sofa..He stayed there with his scowled face..
Ara chuckled at his childish act and decide to console him..

" Chen..! " She called..

No respond..She tried again while sitting at the sofa's side..
(the place that we put our hand)

"Chen.."..Still no respond..

She hold Chen's hand and it make the latter feel shocked and look at her..

"Ooh..stop pouting..you looked cute with that pout..but I prefer the smiling you than the cute you infront of me right now.." She said trying to pursuade him..

*Ara's voice that trying to make up with me really melt me down..*

He's trying so hard not to smile infront of Ara..He wanna hear Ara's voice comforting him more..

" Hey..Chen..can't you just give me your smiling face instead of this pout.."She said while grasping his lips..

" You look like duckling with this pout..stop it..Smile already.."Ara still trying to comfort him..

"You said I look cute..! "He claimed..

" You are..but you look even nice with your smiling face.." She said while leaning closer to Chen's face..


Chen was so happy and it made him lost to Ara's way of comforting him..He then give a peck on Ara's cheek before getting up from the sofa feeling like being on cloud nine..Ara was dumbfounded by Chen's sudden kiss..But she doesn't hate it..It's strange...

All of them went home as they finish packing Ara's stuff..Ara went down with Chen..In the elevator Chen clasped his hand with Ara..Ara didn't say anything and it make he feel electricity flowing all around his body..
Chen's excited all over the place until Baekhyun pull Ara's out of his finger..

" Don't touch My Sweetie.." Baekhyun said..

" Since when I'm your Sweetie..?"Ara statement just make Chen and Chanyeol laugh at him..

"Since today..Sweetie..~~" Baekhyun said while holding Ara's waist..

Baekhyun's touch made Ara shivers..

" Let's just go..okay.." Ara said while loosen Baekhyun's grip on her waist..

They all went back after all those commotions
In the car..Chanyeol drive at full speed making Chen's about to lost his mind..

" Hey..slow down , you bastard..I'm about to lost my precious life to the angel of death cause of your uneducated act you moron..! "Chen yell at him..

Baekhyun was just praying so that his soul doesn't left his body..Ara just laugh at them..

"Yeol Hyung..! speed up..Press on..! " Ara said..

Her word just made Chen and Baekhyun frightened to death..

" Hell No..! "They screamed..

" Hell yeah..! " Chanyeol and Ara said synchronized..

Chanyeol then change the gear and start to speed up..

" Oh God..we are doomed..! " Chen state.

Ara laugh her heart out by hearing Chen's voice of fear..

Ara enjoy speed cause she had been flying at full speed when she's with his brothers..Her brothers a vampire though..They can fly..except for Ara..!

They arrived home SAFELY..!
Baekhyun was out of energy since he yell his lung out telling Chanyeol to slow down..He was really afraid of speed..
" Sweetie help me..•﹏• " Baekhyun said while hanging his arm on Ara's shoulder..

Ara help him while smirking..

" Your soul didn't leave you Byun.." She said mocking Baekhyun..

Baekhyun start pouting at her words..

" I don't enjoy speed Sweetie..I hate it..totally..! " Baekhyun told her..

" How can you hate it when I love it.." Ara assumed..

" Don't think that I'll like speed just because you love it.." Baekhyun said while feeling nausea..
He start to feel like throwing up..Ara realized that and tap his back to help him get rid of the nausea..Chen is also the same..Chanyeol was helping him but at the same time laughing his off at his brother who is suffering..Chanyeol then took Chen inside..

Ara was still with Baekhyun..She didn't know that Baekhyun really hate being speedy..Baekhyun was still out of it..Ara help him walk to his room..

All of the vampire just look at them with a big question mark on their head..

* What happened..*

Ara just let them be and continue helping Baekhyun..She helped him lean against his bed..Ara went to his bathroom and take a towel and wet it before placing it at Baekhyun's forehead..

"I didn't know that you hate it so much..I'm sorry.." Ara said..

Baekhyun who heard that grab her wrist and pull her closer to him making their nose touched..

"I've told you not to say sorry when you are not doing anything wrong..am I..?" He said softly..

" But I hurt you.." she whisper and sounds like she wants to cry..

" I've told you that I may hurt you right.." She continued with her tears dripping down her red cheek..

Baekhyun wipe her tears and hold her in his arm..

" You didn't..Sweetie..You didn't.."He said trying to comfort his Sweetie..

" Stop crying if you don't wanna hurt me.." He said..

" Huh..? " She looked at him with blankness all through her eyes..

Baekhyun smile at Ara's blankness..

" You are hurting my heart with your tears Sweetie..Stop it..It breaks my heart.." He explained..

 

Ara then buried her little face in Baekhyun chest..just like what she did to her brother when she's sad.. After a while being in that position..Ara loosen up and looked up just to see Baekhyun's sleeping soundly..She put the blanket on him and give him a peck on his forehead before leaving his room..
Ara went down and being welcomed with confused face of the vampire..They give the 'explain' face to her..

* Gosh..explaination.. :( * -Ara thought..-

"What's wrong with them..?Something happened there..?
Did they fight..?"Luhan asked like a machine gun..

" Hey take a break with each of your question..you'll be out of breath deer.."Ara said..

" Dear..? Did you call me Dear..? " He asked while smiling all over..

" You'll rip your lips Luhan..Not that Dear but DEER..The animal.." Ara stated..

Luhan cut his smile by Ara's statement..Ara just smile..

" Do you guys really wanna know about what happened..?" Ara asked..

They just nod their head like a bird..

" Well you need to ask the criminal.." She said while gazing at Chanyeol..

The vampire followed Ara's range of vision and stop at Chanyeol..Chanyeol
was astonished and mouth 'what' to Ara..She just smile at him..

" Yeol Hyung..what happened..? " Tao asked..

" I just..urgh..I drove at full speed and they were afraid of it..They are just feeling dizzy..they'll get better okay.." The criminal explained when he's being judged by the vampires..

" But Ara told me to speed up and I just did what she asked me too.." He continued..

All the boys look at Ara..and the latter just smile in shame..

" You guys are childish.." Kris said while getting up to go to his room before his feet stopped when he heard something..

" I just enjoy speed cause I've been flying before.." Ara said defending herself..

" FLY..! " the vampires asked..

Kris decide to get back to his seat and hear what Ara's gonna say..Ara was overwhelmed by what she just blurt out and put her delicate finger over ..

" What did you just say..?FLY..?" Baekhyun asked while walking downstair..

* I'm doomed..* she tought..

" Fine I'll tell the truth about me..since everyones here.." She said after she saw Chen's walking down too..

" Wow..I'm shaking..I've never told anyone about this.."She said nervously..

" Before you say something..I've truly wanna ask you this..why did you talk to us..but not to anyone else.." Lay asked curiosly..

" Cause you guys are not human.." She answered calmly..

She's expecting that question.. She then continue revealing her real self..

 

Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π√Π

A/N: Here I go again!!! Are you someone's Sweety? I am a Sweety to the Sugar in my kitchen cause sugar is sweet, like me.. Hahahaha just kidding..you must think I'm stupid, right? Well, I am.. Bye