The Story is...?

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

"When I was about to come back home..I heard someone screaming..and its Jimin's voice..it's from her class.."Sehun started..

"Jimin..? That psycho.."Kai asked..

"Unfortunately..yes..she.." Sehun declared..

"What's with her..do she have any relationship with that creep.."Lay asked with a blank expression..

"She's not a creep hyung..! Don't say that.." Sehun argued..

*you will agree with me if I told you about earlier..* Lay thought..

"Well Jimin was scared of Ara even if she's a psycho..But today she made her mind to approach Ara..And Ara accepted Jimin as her friend..All of Ara' classmate also decide to befriend Ara since they saw Ian make Ara change her expression for the first time.." Sehun explained..

"Ian..The real nice prince..? "Tao asked Sehun..

"Yup..Ian..Ara's first day attending our school was full of mystery and glare from the other kids keep company to Ara..Ian saw that and he's the only person who dare to talk to her and touched her.." He explained..

"He's always beside Ara when he's got the time..Ara doesn't even respond to him until today she smirk at Ian's action..All of the kid who saw that was so impressed to see Ian change the myterious girl..They wanted to do the same.."

" Jimin took the first step and their classmate following..Ara is the same..No respond..But instead of responding..She gave Jimin a note saying she's sorry that she didn't respond and cannot get herself to talk to them..And that cause Jimin screaming out of joy.." Sehun spill out all of it.

" She's really a mysterious girl..I don't know how to say..But I really wanna know what happened to her that make she act like that..By hearing your story..It feels like there's something that she tried really hard to hide by not talking to the kids.." Xiumin spit out his thought..

" You're right hyung.." Chanyeol agreed with his elder..


" Don't you think that she's afraid to look at the other kids..Just by your story..I sincerely feels that we need to take care of her by bringing her here..There's something that keep telling me to protect her..She's in danger I supposed..I don't know what kind of feelling is this .It feels like I'm tied with her when I'm not..! ..We need to bring her here.."Luhan stated..

"Well if you say so..I'm fine with it.." Suho agreed..

After all of that hearing..They start to go to bed when a voice stop them from doing so..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : watcha think? Bad? Depends on you and please do comment and tell me if you still want this story to keep going.. If no, beg me pardon, I'm gonna get rid of it...