The Truth

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

" I know that you guys are not human..First..my nose..I can always smell different kind of blood scent on your body and that means you drink blood which also means that you are vampires..How did I know..? cause my brothers are vampires too..just like you guys..and I was used to the blood scent "

She stop for awhile to get in some oxygen in her lung and give the vampires some time to process what she just said..She continued her ' speech '..

" my brother is a vampire and they are not human..Well the same goes for you guys..If I can talk to my brother ,then why I couldn't talk to you guys..I tend to talk freely like a normal kid when I'm with someone whose not a human..just like you guys.." She explained..

" So you know that we are vampires.. and your brothers are vampires too..!”Suho asked shocked..

Ara just nod..

" And for your information..I'm not a human and I'm also not a vampire..I can't bring myself to talk to them due to my scars with human in the past.." She adds..

"What's the thing that make you're not human.." Kris sudden question shocked everybody..

Ara just look at him..

"Do you think a human can read someone's mind..and do you think human can smell blood..?" Ara tried to talk to him since this is her first time..

Kris shook his head..

" There's one more..do you think human's eyes are like this..?" Ara said while taking off her lenses..

They saw Ara's purple eyes..

" Well it's normal to have that eyes..It's like the American's eyes..That kind of eyes does not make you non-human Ara..Did the human pushed you away just because of this..?I don't think that they know about the rest.." Chen said..


" Yup I didn't tell them about the rest..And they wil not pushed me away if this eyes stay the same.." She said feeling so sad..

She just replayed what happened to her in the past..She feel the ache again..it's the same feeling..She looked down before starting to tell them the rest..The vampires doesn't get what she's saying..

" My eyes change their colour on specific times and it's frustrating..They'll also change it's colour according to my feeling..Look..! " She said while pointing at her eyes..

Her purple eyes turned blue..But only one of the eyes turn blue..it's the left eye..
The vampires was surprised to see that..except for one person..Luhan..He kept telling himself to stay calm for whatever Ara will said..He holds Ara's hand..

" Why does it change to blue..?is it according to your feeling..?" He asked..

Ara just nod after hearing his question..

" If Im sad and hurting it will change to blue for just one part of my eye.."She explain..

After that she could feel her eyes changing its colour again..
The boys are watching the process..Her eyes turn yellow..

" is it finished..?" she asked the boy..

They just nod in amazement..How did she do it..

" Cause it's six o'clock right now..it will change to yellow..it ends at 12 midnight..Now..focus..At 12 midnight I'll get my eye colour back..when I get up in the morning it will turn to sky blue until 12 afternoon..at that time it will be purple..after that at six..this colour.." She explained while pointing at her eyes..

"This is why I'm a monster...I'm not human..This is the reason why they avoid me..I'm not normal..! " She start crying silently..

Suho get up from his seat and went to Ara's side to comfort her..He started hugging her and taping her back..

"You are not abnormal Ara..You are not..You're just slightly different from others..that's all..Stop being pessimist.."He tried comforting her with his word..


"Even if I'm like this..?" She asked while cutting her arm with her fingertip..

" Hey don't hurt yourself Sweetie..! " Baekhyun said while rushing to her seat..

Ara stop him..

" wait..and keep looking.." She instructed..

The wound heal itself and the boys are impressed..

"You won't need our healing boy Lay when you hurt yourself.." Chanyeol said while Ara's hair..

Ara look at Lay who is pouting..

" No.. I do need him if I don't wanna heal my wound.." She said while smirking..

The boys just look at her with confusion..

" Herm..how should I put this..My body can't heal itself if I didn't want to.."She said..

Her words just make the vampires more confused..Even the smart leader Suho can't figure out what she's talking about..

"Oh God..look here.." She asked the boy to look at her arms when she cut herself again..

" They are not healing right.." She ask for agreement and she got a nod from the boys..

"It's because I don't want to..but..when I want to..see..! " The wound heal by itself..

" Why the hell you don't wanna cure your wound..?Have you ever done that before..?"Lay asked..

Ara just nod to his question..

"Because I can stitched up my scar in the outside but in the inside..I can't.."She assumed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm waiting for my daddy to come back from work.. He should be here, at home at 9.00 p.m... My daddy is a fireman..He saves people's live and he plays with me a lot...I wanna play with him but he has to help my mom baking some whatever it is I don't know.. So, I don't have any playmate <(ˍ ˍ*)><(ˍ ˍ*)> I'm bored.. Are you bored too?