Hyung?!

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

Ara hold back her tears of pain and along with tears of happiness cause she get to meet her long gone BROTHERS.. Ara start her sentences with

"Hyung..?"

It totally shock the rest of the boys..

"What did you mean by Hyung..?Not Oppas instead...?We are just trying to get to know you today but what..? Hyung..!?..We are not your BROTHERS..!" Baekhyun stated..

The facts hurts Ara even more..She missed her brother..She missed their touch,their warm hug,their lovely kisses..She missed all of it..But now that she know the boys infront of her is not her brother..She broke in tears and her heart shattered even more..It feels like the boy rubbed salt in her scar with his statement..
All of the vampire was dumbfounded by the scene that their eyes are dining at..

Chanyeol was the first one to approach the crying little girl..

"Hey..what's wrong..?Is there something bugging you or are you hurt by what that boy said..?" Ara's nod explained everything that she felt..

"Ya..Byun Baekhyun..what have you done..! " Chanyeol argued the guilty one..

Baekhyun was dumbfounded by Ara's nod and now Chanyeol..Ah what a great day..Baekhyun doesn't talk back but he gave a stare present to Ara instead..

* just why did she cry..?! I just said that we are not her brother and that's it.That's not something worth crying..gosh..* Baekhyun tought..

"Well it's something worth crying for me,Byun Baekhyun..! " Ara yelled at Baekhyun..

Ara knew his name since Chanyeol call him with that name..
All of the boys doesn't get what's going on except for those two who involved..The latter was shocked..

*She read my mind..*
- Baekhyun's thought..-

"Unfortunately yes..I read your mind.." Ara's statement surprised everybody..


*She can read mind..?! Who is she..? What kind of human she is..?*

This tought swaying in all of the vampires mind..

" Yes..yes and yes..I read your mind..you telling me that all of the boys are not my brother really made me broken and it hurts..I'm in pain Byun Baekhyun..I'm in pain..living in this world without anyone wanted to accept me is a huge pain for me..I've got no one than my parents and brothers..one day when I woke up..I realize that I was different..totally different from other human.."She let out all her feelings infront of them..

" Being pushed away by all of the human was not so great..do you even know how great is that pain..when I was being pushed and hurting because of that..only my brothers hold me..pursuade me..kiss me..telling me that it'll be alright..when I know it won't..IT WON'T GET ANY BETTER.."

Ara's wailing is heard all throughout the house..The vampires heart ached by hearing Ara's wail..Luhan was totally broken inside..His Baby Girl is in great pain but he can do nothing to help her..While,Byun Baekhyun was very sorry to the little girl..he doesn't know what Ara had been through in her life..He regret what he said..His word made someone in pain..

*Ara forgive me..I'm sorry..*

" I can't bear the pain and I decide to leave my house for awhile..I brought all my pain,all my scar with me..I'm alone..all of my brothers won't let me leave cause they know..I'm broken..my heart totally become dust..I don't wanna be a burden to them..having a little sister who was so different from others is not so great..they don't care..but I care.."..Ara was crying hard..

"Its been a few years since I last see them..and what..?! it was not worth crying..!..But it was..it was for me..I miss them but I know I can't come back..I miss their touch..their warm hug,their lovely kisses..I miss all of it..but I can't come back to them..I CAN'T..They want me back but they can't bear seeing me being hurted by other human who know me.."

" What's the point in coming back when it means my death..There are some people trying to kill me..coming back means MY DEATH..! what should I do..I miss them..I miss them to death.." Ara's painful tears totally made all the vampires wanted to take care and ptotect her..

Chanyeol put her into his broad chest,giving a hug and let Ara let out all her sadness and unbearable pain..She herself doesnt know how she can share her life story with strangers that she just met,is there some kind of bond between them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: lalalalalalala... Weeeeeew..... Hoooooo.. Okay, author-nim is on drug.. Don't mind her.. Hoot haaaaa! Booooo!