Past, Part 1

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

Ara look at all of the vampire with her eyes that full of scars..

" What happened to you in the past.?.Do you wanna tell us..Or is it hurting you..?" Xiumin asked her carefully..Ara just smile sweetly to him..

" It's okay..past is past right.." Ara said slowly..

"Before I got this eyes..I was totally normal..I'm the only baby girl in my family..and I'm the only full human among us..all of my brothers are half human and half vampires..Until one day..I was in a.." Ara stop to think the exact word to describe what happened..

"How do I put this..It's kind of conspiracy to seek revenge on me..I've got a boy friend who was really close to me..He was 4 years older.."

And for sure the vampires are unpleasant to hear that she's got a boy friend..

" When I was born he always come to my house to look after me since he got no younger sister..In my neighbourhood I was the first baby girl being born and his sister is the second..He love the two of us..We grown up together..We attend the same school and he never leave me alone making all the kids feel jealousy..I admit that he had a great proportion making all the girls fall to him in one glance except me.."

" It's the same day after another until one day..one of the senior confessed to him but he rejected telling that he doesn't need any girl beside me..It make that girl angry and come to see me saying that she'll kill me no matter what.." She start her depict..

" KILL..?!You mean KILL..death..?!" Tao raise his voices..

Ara nod in agreement..

" One night I was supposed to meet him at our usual spot..When he saw me across the street he start running onto me but he just end up being shot right on his heart by an arrow that come out of nowhere I was astonished by what I saw and I just let my feet dragging me to him..But I also ended like him, I was shot too but the arrow landed on my back and yes..the culprit is her..the road was in silent since we are in pain..But that's not the end..a few men come and stab our body a few times..shoulder,arm,stomach.. everywhere..they sliced our flesh and we was in peril.."

 " Our blood was everywhere on the road..even that's not enough..She came and said she gonna let me slide that time but not him which she chose to kill..She also remind  me to watch my back as she might return out  of nowhere to kill me.."

Baekhyun who's sitting at the floor get up and cling at Ara's leg like a baby feeling sorry to her..Ara just his hair making the latter look at her..
She gave him a gaze telling that it's alright..She continue revealing her past while kept Baekhyun's hair..

" My brother found me and him..They then take us to the hospital..I was in coma state and he was declared died..I really wanna stay by his side even if he does not exist in this world anymore..But I can't because of my critical condition..They doctor who are on duty to cure me said my family should prepared for the worst.."

" The wound on my body was too deep and I even have fractured ribs and back bone..All my body was damaged..I could die that time.."She stops for awhile to calm herself..

The vampires know what Ara's feeling right now since they can see her eyes..Hence she also can't hide her feeling anymore..

" My twins who got the same face as Lay tried hard to heal me..but he can't.."

" He not just got the same face as you..but he also got the same power.." Ara said smiling at Lay..

Lay who saw that smile..thought
* she's not smiling because she's happy..but she tried to cover her real feeling..*

" I can't be cured until a miracle happened one day..I woke up after being bedridden for six month..My brother was so happy that I finally woke up..The doctor in charge was so surprised when he come in my room seeing me smiling at him.."

^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^

A/N: Oh! My daddy arrived early today but he goes straight to my Mommy  (ಥ_ಥ)(ಥ_ಥ) after he greets me.. But nah, this is Chappie 15 like I've said, do tell me what you want about this piece.. Ah, I edited this one because it's almost similar to my other work which is ORIGINAL FLUFF BALL.. Almost, ok, almost, guess my brain only stick to one idea ⊙﹏⊙