Bring Her...?!

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

"okay stop..I decide to bring her here and ask her to explain every mysterious thing that happened to us" Suho statement brings on an opposite thought..

"Do you think that she'll talk to us when she doesn't even respond to her classmate.?.Does bringing her home is an easy task..?She's got a real freakin nose that can smell everything that human can't even smell.." Chen opposed..

"Do you forgot who we are,Chen.We are just like her.We can smell thing that even human can't smell cause we are not human.We are only half of it and half vampire.." Suho tried to relax his little brother..

"Does that means she's not human..?" Chen asked

"We'll find out tomorrow"Suho said..

"Luhan, you bring her here after school.."Suho give him an instruction..

"Okay" He agreed..

(THE NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL)
Ara was on her way home when someone grab her arm..Ara just let it because she taught that it was her friend..When she turned..it was someone that she doesn't know and she start glaring at him..

"Let me go..you freakin brat.."Ara start cursing at him..

Luhan was so shocked to hear her hidden sweet voice instead of her vulgar word..

*she's got a real sweet voice..it awaken the desire in me..she's full of mystery..* Luhan tought

Luhan doesn't care about what she said and just grab her wrist making she yelp and screaming in pain..

"Its hurt you beast..What do you want from me..I don't think I did some wrong doing to you since I attend this school..you are this school kid I supossed.."Ara yell at him making Luhan sigh and said ..

"Well you did something wrong to me.." 

*you make me lost my mind when you are infront of me..you've touch a wrong person Baby Girl..*..

"What.." Ara want to continue talking when Luhan cut it off..

"Shut it and just follow me if you don't wanna get hurt.."Luhan continue dragging Ara slowly so that she doesn't feel hurt..

*I'm not gonna hurt you,so just follow me Baby Girl..*..

In Ara's mind,she's cursing the guy who's dragging her right now..

*you can't hurt me..you know nothing about me,you brat..it's not me who are getting hurt..but you..IT'S YOU..! you'll regret it if I lash my anger to you..you'll be a dead meat..you beast..I'm a monster, I can hurt anybody that I want *

(EXO'S HOUSE)

"We are here"..Luhan mention..

"What are we doing here.." Ara asked him..

"To protect you..! "Luhan statement just led to a confused face of little girl Ara..

* she's cute with that expression glued on her face..*

" come in.." Luhan said welcoming his Baby Girl..

Ara hesitated at first but followed Luhan as she know Luhan won't hurt her..Ara can sense people anyway..

 Ara was so shocked to see the twelve boys in the living room..Ara's head and heart start to ache..She kinda familiar with all of them..They are.. They are my..My..MY BROTHERS..? ..But WHY..???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'll update until chapter 15 and please tell me if you want me to continue... Be clear and honest, what happen to this fic is on your hand.. Continue or Stop..? If stop, I'll bring this fic down.. Ok?