Past, Part 2

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

"Can I ask you something..?"Kai asked..

 

Ara bowed her head to indicate..

 

" The doctor were not surprised at your eyes..?Or he had already known about it..?" He asked..

 

" Ahh..well I woke up at twelve midnight sharp.."Ara said while wondering the vampires understood her or not..

 

" twelve midnight..? so it's your real eye colour right.? " Kai stated calmly..

 

Ara smile and nod in agreement..

 

* He understood..*

 

" When I woke up..I really think that it's the happiest time in my life..I was not physically hurting..All my scars healed perfectly over the month until I get to know about my eyes..and what hit me more is HE left me behind..A part of me is being taken from me.."

 

" I sincerely thought that he's also saved..But it end in despair when I asked my brother why he didn't visit me..Their answer put me in shock.. They said that HE will never ever visit me cause HE had left me when we arrived at the hospital..Hearing what they said made me recalled what happened to us and it make my heart skip a beat and stop..I was bought to the ER and I'm back alived.."

 

" I was in trauma they said..If I replay it back in my mind..I'll have a heart attack and it'll stop beating..During the incident it was raining , thunder and lightning accompanied both of us..The heavily pouring rain was like crying and wailing for what happened to us..And because of that..I got Astraphobia.."Ara spit out her past..

 

"Are you okay..?" Sehun asked her..

 

* It's the first time he talk to me..*

-Ara's thought..-

 

Ara looked at him feeling a bit blank of what he just asked..

 

"Huh..okay..?what..? "She asked..

 

Sehun let out a sigh..

 

" I'm asking if you are okay..Since you told us what happened to you,don't you feel stuffy as you said your heart could stop if you recalled it..?" He explain slowly so that she'll understand .

 

"Do you wish me too..? " She asked him back..trying to talk to him longer..

 

" Huh..why would I..?" He talk back..

 

" Cause you hate me .." She answered..

 

Her words make the vampires flinch..

 

" HELL NO..I don't hate you.." He argued..

 

" Then why you didn't talk to me like the others do..?Is it because I'm different and you feel like I'm a real freakin monster..?Am I right..?" She assumed..

 

When Sehun's about to defend himself..He's been cut by Ara..

 

" My heart won't stop cause I'm just telling you what happened..as long as I didn't replay the tragedy in my mind..I'm fine.." She explained her condition so that the vampires didn't worried about her..

 

She then kept revealing her past to the boys.. Everything..Even the part that she's almost meet the angel of death again..Her friend in her school know what's with her eyes and decide to kill her..That was when Ara don't wanna cure her wound..Her brother asked why she don't wanna heal her scar..

 

>>>>> flashback <<<<<

 

Ara was laying on her bed with her body full of wound and scratch being drawn all over her body..Her brother come inside their little sister room to check on her..They were shocked to see their little sister body..

 

" Why are you not doing anything about your wound Baby.." Her twin brother Arae asked while sitting at her bedside..

 

" Being painful physically is better than mentally Arae.." She said..

 

Her words make Arae felt so sad at her..

 

 

* Just why the human did this to you..?When will your suffering gone..* - Ryuki's thought..(Ara's eldest)

 

" Hyung..I want you to heal her this instant..I hate this body..Make it back to normal.." Shadow's whine at his Hyung..

 

" I can't bear seeing you like this..I will heal you no matter what you said.. Even if you hate me after this.."

 

As Arae end his word..His eyes turned red and that means his using his power to heal his twin...After he's done..he looked at his dearest little twin..

 

" I'll never hate someone who love me earnestly.." Ara said and that make Arae pull her into his arm and give her a warm kiss on her forehead..

 

" I love you Baby..It'll never change.."Arae spoke softly in Ara's ear..

 

The lovable scene end when a boy whining to hug Ara too..

 

" I want a hug too.." he said..

 

" Come here Aren..I'll give you a hug.." She said

 

She then spread her arm for her twin..Aren..Ara's baby boy..they are triplets..The first is Arae ..secondly Ara and lastly Aren..

 

"Get away ,you panda.." Shadow said while entering his sister arms..

 

Ara smile at their cheekiness..Aren hang a pout on his lips making his twin brother, Arae grasped his lips..Ara her youngest Ryuchan..or being known as Shadow..

>>>>> end of flashback <<<<<

 

 

All of the vampire now know everything about Ara's past..

 

" Ahh ..It's been a long day.."Ara said while letting out a small sigh..

 

" Go rest..I've prepared your room "Kyungsoo told Ara..

 

Ara give him a thankfull smile..

 

"Where is my room Kyungsoo..?" She asked while holding Kyungsoo's hand who walked away just now..

 

Ara's touch make Kyungsoo filled with electricity all over his body..

He's trying to hide his changing expression..

 

" Beside Chen's room..You know the way right..?" Kyungsoo asked..

 

She just give him a cute smile while nodding like a bird..She then let go Kyungsoo's hand as he head to his room..All of the vampire had leave the living room and went to their own room except for one person..Sehun..