Chapter 7

It Wasn't The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

   AN: Enjoy my almost 2 month late chapter... sorry?

 

    “Well let’s get you two temporarily settled shall we?” S. Coups nodded to you and Jun.

    Seungcheol turned to lead you out of the main room.

    “We had guests and no one told me?” shouted another newcomer.

    You were starting to wonder just how many people lived in this underground secret hotel. 

    “Vernon I expected better from you and-- wait! Is that my cereal?” he interrupted himself looking full of betrayal at a rather smug looking Vernon, “This house is pure chaos boss!” he turned to Seungcheol, “He must be punished.” he concluded in a tone that seemed rather serious for the situation.

    “Right,” Seungcheol agreed slowly as he sidled over to Vernon, who was offering up a spoonful of cereal to S. Coups, “I’ll--” he paused to stuff the cereal into his mouth, “get on that; You can show Jun and Y/N around.”

    The newest addition to the room looked at his boss unamusedly before turning to you and Jun with a pleasant smile.

    “Hello, my name is Seungkwan and I’ll be your tour guide on this lovely day, please follow me.”

    His immediate change to scripted host had you smiling at his antics. As he lead you through the arch way he quickly turned to give Vernon the ‘I’m watching you’ fingers to eye gesture before continuing on.

    “And this is the kitchen where apparently nothing is off limits except for Jeonghan’s cheesballs; he will cut you.”

    You side eyed Jun who only nodded seriously in confirmation. Seungkwan next took you down the hall listing who lived behind each door as you passed them. You gave up trying to remember names after about the fourth. Overall, while the base seemed exceptionally expansive, it wasn’t particularly fancy. Besides the painting you had seen when first coming in, the walls remained empty.

    “And here’s Jun’s room just in case you need to no where to avoid,” Jun made a face at Seungkwan.

    “Y/N loves hanging out with me, we’re practically inseparable.”

    “In case you need to know where to avoid.” Seungkwan reiterated to you, poking fun at Jun.

    “Good to know.” you played into the joke.

    “Y/N!” Jun protested with a hand pressed against his chest in mock offense.

    You smiled at him wordlessly and sent a playful wink.

    Maybe the weasel was rubbing off on you a bit too much.

    You followed Seungkwan a bit further to the next door.

    “And here is where you’ll be staying. It’s our one guest room meant for well, not prisoners…” he dropped off a bit awkwardly before picking back up, “It doesn’t have full amenities but it does have a bed.” he looked somewhat apologetic before giving a quick look at Jun, “But! You can just annoy Jun for his bathroom since you guys are so close!” he shoved Jun slightly towards you.

    Jun looked surprised for only a minute before glancing back at you with a sly look. He placed his arm around your shoulder, tilting his head to look at you, he smiled mischievously.

    “Unless you’d rather just sleep in my room?” he raised an eyebrow suggestively.

    You ducked out from under his arm to open the door to your temporary stepping in and turning again to face Seungkwan and Jun.

    “Thanks for the tour Seungkwan,” you grinned at him before looking at Jun soberly, “And be careful not to slip on all that grease, Weasel.” you closed the door quickly while giggling to yourself.

    “Not a weasel!” came Jun’s adamant shout from  the other side.

    Seungkwan’s boisterous laugh also echoing off the hallway walls. You took in your surroundings; it wasn’t much, but but was fairly spacious. It had a full bed, set on a metal rolling frame and covered in grey sheet, topped with two slightly mismatched white pillows. Against the wall between yours and Jun’s room was another couch, this one fluffier, older, kind of like a country grandma’s hand me down. It was a worn dirty green but figuring that they must have only recently put the room together for you, it was a nice gesture. You moved to sit on the bed which creaked slightly under your weight. For now you could finally rest without having to worry about being shot at or being under the watch of your aggravating, way too active boss.

    Thinking back, he could have been more annoying today than he was. He was even helpful to a degree. Well he did decide to not leave you to die, which was nice on Jun’s spectrum at least. The fact that he had brought you along with him into hiding said two things you hadn’t known about your boss before, well three things including his name. The first of these new facts is what scared you the most: There was something out there that scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter