four

hell is where i dreamt of u and woke up alone

"You’re tired, let's continue this tomorrow. I'll sleep with you, come on" Sinb pleaded, wiping her tears away avoiding the topic at the moment. She wasn't sure what to answer her.  

Her heart, her brain, everything in her was screaming to agree with Yerin but she just couldn't get herself to do it. She needed time to think, Yerin definitely needs time to think. A conversation in the middle of the morning isn't going to do anyone a favor. 

"No, I don't want to sleep right now"  

"Yerin, you need to sle-"  

"You'll leave me again and the monsters will come back. I don't want that"  

If it was possible, Sinb's heart broke into a million pieces more. The last thing she wants is for Yerin's condition to get worst.  

Sinb took her own initiative and laid down on her own with her arms open wide for Yerin. She's always the bigger spoon in any situation even though being the younger girl in the relationship. A soft, weary smile appeared on her lips hoping that she would give in. Little did she know that it was the latter's weakness.  

Yerin took a second and looked over her girlfriend, her milky white skin radiated by the moonlight shining through the curtains of the dorm room window. She had that glint in her eyes that Yerin always noticed whenever she looked at her. And with that, she was certain that she wants Sinb to stay. Even though that doesn't make sense. But she knew, she knew all this pain she's going through will be worth it for the both of them. 

Without any second thought Yerin proceeded to lay facing Sinb with her one of her hands hovering against the latter's waist. She pulled her closer making their bodies touch and a slight electricity shock was sent through both of their spines. Before closing her eyes, Yerin studied Sinb's face, taking note of every wrinkle and mole present. Her favorite being the one beside the bridge on her nose, on the right side to be specific. Her long eyelashes complimented her bright eyes while her lips were red and soft. No matter how many times Yerin has looked at Sinb, she was still blown away by how attractive and beautiful she is.  

Then she burried her face into the crook of Sinb's neck, inhaling her unique scent that she's never found anywhere else. A scent that calms her down, a scent that makes her feel safe, Sinb's neck was always her place to be. The younger girl kissed the top of her girlfriend's head before whispering a barely audible goodnight. She felt Yerin's breathing on her skin and it used to bother her, but she has gotten used to it now that sometimes it was weird that no air was brushing against her neck.  

"Promise me you'll be here when I wake up" 

"I promise" 

Both of them closed their eyes and finally falls into their own slumber again. While Yerin hopes that her hell won't reappear, Sinb hopes that her mind will finally figure out what it wants.


I really don't know where I'm going with this, just a heads up. I'm just writing this to get things off my mind but I hope you're enjoying it so far! Please do comment your thoughts :)