Sowon & Umji - Sinb & Yuju - Yerin & Eunha

The Protector

“Thank you Yewonie for checking on Sinb. I have read the report but I still want to check it by myself, you know. Reading it and seeing it own your own is totally two different things all. Now I know that you have checked on her then I am satisfied.”

“It’s ok Unnie. I am glad that you insisted on checking her by yourself. You know that there is no way Sinb unnie will let you do it. She would never let you see her injuries as she knows that you would only nag and worry for her. The only way to get you of her back is if you agree to let me check her. Well Unnie, we did make a good tag team in cornering Sinb unnie to show her injuries.” Umji gives a high five to Sowon.

“Yes, we are a good team, as expected from ‘The Kims’. Now, let’s go home and be prepared to tomorrow.”

“Yes, let’s go home, Unnie.”

- - - - - -

“Sinb, you know that are all an act? That Sowon Unnie and Umji are conspiring together just for you to let Umji checked on you? We both know that if Unnie gives an order, we will follow it without any questions even if it against our decision,” asked Yuju to Sinb.

“Yes, I know. Sure, I would throw a fit, but I will concede if Unnie really insists on it. But where is the fun in just simply giving in too easily. I like to tease Unnie, you know, it is fun to see her reactions.”

“You will let me know if anything comes up, right. I mean if it hurts too much.”

“You will be the first to know, Yuju Unnie. We are partners. If they are ‘The Kims’, then we are ‘The Terrible Duo’,” reply Sinb cheekily.

- - - - - -

“Do you think we will be ok, Unnie? Is this threat real? We have been under the spotlight since Abeoji becomes minister. So far, Heechul oppa and his team have done a great job. Now, we have change to this 4-person team and two of them are younger than us. Will they be able to handle the bad guys, to protect us?” question Eunha to Yerin. Eunha is sitting on Yerin’s bed, massaging Yerin’s legs.

“If Abeoji says they are the best, then they are the best. He is never wrong when it comes to our safety. We just have to follow their orders well. Now, let’s sleep and thank you Eunha for the massage. I think we need to have a good rest tonight and be alert for tomorrow. Good night, Jjanyangie.”

“Good night, Yennie Unnie.”