Team's Profiles

The Protector

Sowon’s POV

Sinb (age 22) a.k.a Spitfire, as the name suggests she is hot headed, temperamental and brash kid but with a soft heart to those who really close to her. In our team, she is the Transporter. She drives and can manoeuvre any kind of vehicles, land, sea and air, you name it. I have not encountered any situation where she can’t drive them.

In her free time, she likes to join illegal street racing and her street name is ‘Silver Streak’ due to her hair’s silver highlight. Inferno, her all black SSC Ultimate Aero is her devil-in-crime in street racing is now safe in our hangar together with Darkness, our private jet. Ashes, her black Ducati is now in the garage, is one of her priced possession, as it was her first ‘supervehicle’.

Sinb is also our weapon expert and proficient in most of hand-to-hand body contact martial arts. She might not look strong, but never ever look down on her. I have seen her fight with 4 men almost twice her weight and still come out victorious.

Yuju (age 23) a.k.a Songstress is the owner of 4, no make it 5 business establishment. She owns ‘Raven’ a coffee shop, ‘Sparrow’ a bistro, ‘Mocking jay’ a diner, ‘Humming bird’ a family restaurant and the latest one, ‘Pheonix’ a night club. Before venturing into business, she used to sing in clubs, thus the codename. Now, Yuju manages those five indirectly by hiring close friends as managers.

In our team, she is the Operator. She handles all technical aspects of the operation, sort of like a handyman in the world of surveillance and protection. Her hand-to-hand is not as good as Sinb but what she lacks in speed like Sinb, she makes up in power.

Umji (age 21) a.k.a Kid, is the youngest in our team and my little sister. Since the death of our parents, she is the only relative I have. She always follows me around and always interested in whatever I do, which is how she got into this line of work. She is the Navigator of the team. With her incredible skills in anything related to computers and internet, she can find classified information and sometimes fabricate material for the assignment.

And the leader of the team is me, Sowon (age 26) a.k.a SoLeader and in this team I am the Architect. I will plan and engineered on how we are going to execute assignment.

We work with the Korean Special Forces (KSF), the national elite security forces.