Team’s Introduction

The Protector

The next morning. At ‘Home Base’.

“Yo, SoLeader Unnie... Annyeonghaseyo, Yuju Unnie… Yah! Umji!... I am home,” shouted Sinb as she enters the front door.

“Sinb, what have I told you about hollering inside the house. And ‘Yo’!.Aissh, Sinb-yah, that is rude. Why is it with Yuju, you are very polite and with me, you are like a mafia?” yelled Sowon or SoLeader to Sinb.

“That’s because I love you, Unnie,” Sinb answers cutely complete with a distorted eye wink.

“Aissh, this kid. Now ‘Good morning to you’, and go the kitchen, they are both are having breakfast,” ordered Sowon.

“Yeay, breakfast. Thank you Unnie. I miss your cooking Unnie. German’s food is not Korean food.”

“Thank you. Now come before it gets cold,” Sowon hugs Sinb and together they walk to the kitchen.

As they enters the kitchen, they saw that Yuju and Umji are already sitting at the table.

“There you are. We are almost going to come and get you. Let eat together,” says Yuju when she sees us coming.

“Yo, maknee, I see that you still alive. I thought that you would be dead under some books or online games. Hahaha.”

“And you Sinb Unnie still speeding around the world. Still not winning hah,” answered Umji jokingly. “Seriously, who did you win this time?”

“Some German guy driving a red Merc SLS AMG. Can you imagine a red Merc?” answered Sinb with a slight disgust in her voice, since to Sinb black is the only colour existed in the world. “And Yuju Unnie, I am sorry that I did not come to your club opening last time as I was detained or more of sort of like stranded on the highway… I have a slight miscalculation on the Inferno and I lost. But I have corrected it and now my Inferno is unstoppable. Hahaha”, Sinb added delightedly.

“It is ok Sinb-yah. It just a small launching”, answered Yuju.

“Small? You call that small. Unnie, the news of Pheonix’s opening had become a hot news in less than an hour. People lined up 10 hours before opening to enter the club. In three days, it has reviewed as one of the hottest club by international and local club reviewers and…”.

“Ok, ok, I am sorry, Umji. It is not small. I know now. It is my biggest and grandest of my 5 businesses. Sinb, it is ok and for you to make up your mistake, please come tonight and show me your bartending skills. It would make the customers very excited”, says Yuju quickly before Umji can narrates Pheonix’s achievements lengthily.

“Enough of that. Now eat and after that have a rest. We will go through with ‘assignment’ after lunch. I have uploaded all the files given by the agency to your personal terminal”, ordered Sowon to those three before the conversation becomes more playful.