Meeting with the Jungs 2

The Protector

Meeting with the Jungs II

“Yerin, Eunha listen to them well ok. Be careful and take care. And Yerin, I know you don’t like to have security details following you, be with you, but please do this for me. Don’t give them a hard time especially to your guard, Sinb-shi”, remind Minister Jung to his daughters.

“Abeoji, is this really necessary?. Why can’t Heechul oppa and his team take care of us? Besides, don’t you think that they are a bit young for this,” replies Yerin to her father.

“I know they are young, but they are the best team, serving the best agency in Korea and they have been doing this for quite some time. They have the skills and expertise that Heechul and his team don’t have,” answers Minister Jung.

“Yes, I understand, Abeoji. We will behave. I love you,” Yerin conceded to her father request.

After Minister Jung leaves the meeting room, Senior Leader Lee also excused himself to attend other appointments.

“Yerin-shi, Eunha-shi, before we begin, we have to establish a three main rules that need to be followed. First and foremost, in times of danger, both of you must follows our instructions. No question, no hesitation. Sinb and Umji are the youngest in the group, but in the field, they are highly skilled to defend themselves, so both of you don’t need to worry about them. If they tell you something, please obey them. Next, we need to have a codename to identify each other in discreet and code red word to signify danger. Lastly, never ever reveal our true identity to other people, not even your best friends and relatives. Only your father knows our true identities. ‘Outsiders’ can only know our cover identities”, says Sowon.

“Yes, we understand, Sowon-shi”, answers Yerin.

“So for this to work, let’s be friend. You can call me Sowon unnie, since I am the oldest here. Yerin, you are second. Eunha and Yuju are next and both of you are the same age, and as I said before, Sinb and Umji are the youngest. We have to think of background story for the cover, like when and where do you meet each other, favourite foods, allergies, likes and dislikes etc. We can talk about this later at your home.”

“Yerin unnie, Eunha unnie, do you come here with your car? If yes, you have to leave it here for us to inspect. I will bring it later to your home. Yuju unnie and I will be your driver if both of you need to go somewhere and accompany you at all times. We will use our designated vehicle for transportation. Sowon unnie, I suggest we use Phantom and Beast for this,” says Sinb.

“And when we arrived at your home, Umji and I will set up security surveillance system and Umji also will set up and secure your handphone with a tracking device,” adds Yuju.

“If both of you don’t have any pressing questions, I suggest that we better get started with the preparation. We can talk more later tonight. Will it be ok with you, Yerin and Eunha,” asks Sowon.

“I think it is ok, Sowon unnie. We will talk about it more tonight. Let go home,” answers Yerin.