Assignment's Briefing

The Protector

Sowon Unnie had cooked a lavish lunch for the “three stooges’ as she likes to called them. Yes, that is right, when Yuju, Sinb and Umji are together, when they are not working, they like to play around and tease Sowon Unnie a lot. And since this is the first time they are all together after their last assignment which is six months ago, she wants to pampered them with an authentic homemade Korean food. The looks on their face when enjoying their meal are so much rewarding to Sowon.

“Unnie, this is the best. Daebak Unnie. It is like a Michelin Chef has come and cook for us. Are you sure you cook this Unnie? Cause I think there might be a handsome chef hiding somewhere in the kitchen since you have banned us from coming in and helped you there”, said Sinb with a full mouth.

“Sinb, please chew your food properly and finish it before you talk”, replied Sowon.

“Yeah, Unnie, Sinb is right. This is the best. And I think you are right also Sinb Unnie, Sowon Unnie might hide someone out there, not a Michelin Chef but…”, Sowon Unnie quickly covers Umji mouth before she could divulge any further.

This cause Sinb and Yuju to shriek out. “Unnie, there is a boy/man behind there….”

“Umji.. you. No.. no…no… there is nothing. Nobody is behind there.. and Umji here just want to cause some scandal out of nothing”, explained Sowon to Sinb and Yuju. “Now, enough about how delicious my food is. I know how amazing my food is”, answered Sowon cheekily.

_ _ _

“Ok now let’s get to business. As you know that with our firm stand on terrorism and violence, Korea as the U.N.’s strong supporter has been very vocal championing this issue and causing such an unease to the left wing radical groups. Our Minister of Defence, with his background and principle, has been the point man on this issue. He has received a lot of intimidation letters and emails, and the recent threat made to the Minister has cause the KSF to assign Team Delta to him to handle Minister’s security team and protocol. This threat to Minister’s wellbeing has escalate to those around him. Last week, one of Minister’s security has been found dead at his guard point during the U.N. summit in L.A. Last week also, team Delta has managed to intercept a scare tactic aimed at Minister’s daughters. In light of this event, KSF has assign us, Team Foxtrot to safeguard the daughters. Umji if you please..”, said Sowon.

“Yes. Thank you, Unnie. I have compiled a file on Minister’s daughters and had already upload to the system. Minister Jung has two daughters, Jung Yerin and Jung Eunha. Jung Yerin, the elder daughter, age 25, is a student at University of Seoul, majoring in bio-technology engineering. She graduated top in her degree study and now pursuing an advanced study there. You can read all her accomplishment in the file. Jung Eunha, age 23, his youngest daughter, also study at University of Seoul but in Business Degree. She is in her second year and already received a lot of praise from the business mogul’s on her brilliant business approach sub-managing Jung Industries, a subsidiary of Jung Corp under her well-known famous cousin, Jung Yunho.”

“Based on the profiles prepared by Umji, and a brief discussion with Minister Jung, we have prepared a cover identity for all four of us. Sinb, you have been assigned to Yerin-shi, and your cover will be a distant ‘spoilt and bratty’ baby cousin that had some troubles with the authority back in USA. And Yerin-shi has been asked to ‘babysit’ you. Minister Jung has arranged for one of Jung’s close Hwang friends to support this cover. All is in your cover file. Yuju, you have been assigned to Eunha-shi. You will be a close childhood friend, a transferee to Eunha’s faculty, where you will be taking the same course with Eunha”, said Sowon.

“Unnie, shouldn’t Yuju Unnie will be more suitable with Yerin-shi due to the Yuju Unnie’s age and speciality”, voiced Sinb.

“Logically, yes, Yuju is better matched for Yerin-shi. But in order for the cover story to be more realistic, I have decided contrarily. We will meet with the Minister and his daughters at KSF HQ a day after tomorrow for further briefing and instruction. Dismiss”, ended Sowon.

"Oh Sinb-ya, since Yuju and Umji have already done their compulsory check-up, I want you to go and see Dr. Park tomorrow. In fact I already set an appointment for you. And lose that silver streak, ok", added Sowon Unnie to Sinb.