Sowon & Sinb

The Protector

Sorry, my bad.... Here goes...

Before, Sowon and Umji go back, Sowon come and see Sinb in her room, “Yuna-ya, can I have a moment with Sinb.”

“Of course, Unnie. I am just about to do my nightly routine”, says Yuju at the same time giving a ‘good luck to you’ look to Sinb.

“Eunbi-ya, how's your check up? Did Doc gives you an all clear?” asks Sowon unnie to me.

“Yes, unnie. She did gave me an all clear. I pass every test with flying colour. I am sure you have already read that in my medical file”, answers Sinb.

“Yes, I have read them. You, passing every test doesn’t mean that you are clear. I have known that you have the ‘amazing’ ability to pass in every medical test. Now, let me ‘see’ you,”, reply Sowon referring to Sinb’s last injuries, with the attempt to take off Sinb’s shirt.

“Unnie… Stop it. Byuntae,” howler Sinb. “Wait, stop, Unnie!… Unnie!!… Unnie!!!”. With the last ‘unnies’ Sowon stopped her attempt.

“How about I ask Dr Kim to check. If she says ok, will you accept it?”

“If she says yes, then I will accept.”

“Ok, then, Umjii!!!!”

“Geez… No need to shout Sinb unnie. I am just outside the room”, reply Umji. “Is Sowon Unnie gives you are hard time?”

“Yes. This ‘ajumma’ is a byuntae. She tries to take off my shirt. Can you believe that? Now, can you leave the room, me and Dr. Kim here want to have a ‘private session’,” says Sinb to Sowon.

“How come you can let Umji check on you but not me? I have taken care of you since you are 10 years old. I have ‘seen’ all.”

“And that is why, you do not need to see it more. Now, out..” with that note, Sinb and Umji push out Sowon from the room.