First Night at Jung’s sibling home

The Protector

That night at Yerin and Eunha condo

“Sowon unnie, we have finished with the setting up of the security. And Sinb unnie told me that their car has been inspected and equipped with the tracking device and safety feature. She is now bringing Beast and just arrived at the parking basement.”

“Thank you, Umji. Now, if everybody is ready, you can start with the briefing.”

When everybody is ready, Umji informed Sowon to start the briefing, “Yerin, Eunha, we have finished with the security set up. Umji will later explain to you its usage. She also has listed our contact number into your handphone and link your schedule with us. So if you need of anything, please let us know so that we could coordinate.”

“Do you really have to follow us to everywhere we go?” asks Eunha. “I don’t want to burden anybody.”

“Yes. Everywhere and at all time. And no, it is not a burden. We do not need to be beside you if you want some privacy, but we need to be close enough to see you, just in case something happens. About security phase, code red word, and code name have you think about it? It must be something unique.”

“I would like it to be ‘Galaxy’ which is Eunha in English.”

“Mine would be ‘Leo’ which is my star sign.”

“Thank you. And the code red word ..?”

“Hmm, we choose ‘Gemini’,” answers Eunha.

“Gemini it is. Now my code name would be Apollo, Sinb is Artemis, Yuju is Ares and Umji is Athena. If you think that you are in danger and don’t want to alert others, use this code in your conversation. It will be understood.” Team Foxtrot then discuss their cover story. All questions from both sides are answered.

“I have an early class tomorrow and Eunha’s class is in the afternoon. So, what’s the arrangement?” says Yerin.

“According to your schedule, your class start at 8am. So what time do Unnie want to go from here?” questions Sinb.

“The travel time is 20 minutes, so 7.30am will be fine.”

“7.30 it is. Yuju unnie, I will be taking Beast and I leave Phantom to you. Take a good care of him ok.”

With that everybody, bid a good night to each other. Yerin and Eunha went to their respective room, Sinb and Yuju to their shared room, and Sowon and Umji go back to homebase.