First class

The Protector

That morning, as usual, Sinb and Yuju wake up at 6.

“Good morning, unnie. Do you sleep well?”

“Morning, Eunbi-ah. Yes, I sleep well.”

“Unnie, I am going for my run. I will run around the complex.”

“Ok, be careful. I also will start to do system routine check.”

 

30 minutes later, Yerin wakes up and get ready for her morning class.She sees Yuju at the lounge area of the apartment.

“Good morning, Yuju. You’re already up? Eunha doesn’t have morning class today.”

“Good morning, Yerin unnie. Yes I know. I am used to it. “

“What would you like to have for breakfast? I could make something for you and Sinb.”

“Oh, no need to trouble yourself for us, Unnie. Cereal is fine for us.”

“No, it is not a trouble. I just want to make kimbap. Is Sinb still asleep?”

“No, she already up. She just having her daily morning run.”

“We have a good gym facility here you know. You can use them. I think Abeoji has add both of you to as the apartment owner.”

“Yes we know. However, Sinb prefer to run freely.”

 

Suddenly, they heard the front door opens.

“That must be Sinb. She have finished her run.”

“Oh Yerin unnie. You’re ready already? Can you give me 10 minutes? I am going to shower.”

“It is ok. You can take your time, we still have an hour.”

“Yuju unnie, you take Phantom ok? I will use Beast. The key is on the table.”

 

“Yerin unnie, I am done. Would you like to go now?”

“Yes. We can go now. Yuju, Eunha has class at noon. Please wake her up an hour before. She is such a sleepy head. She can sleep the whole day without eating if she's really tired. But, I don't want to encourage this habit.”

“Ok unnie. Have a nice day. You to Sinb.”

 

At basement carpark, a black SUV now is parked at Yerin’s lot instead of Yerin’s own car.

“This is the car that we will be using. Before that, we need to register your details into the system.” Sinb grabbed the door handle, and a beep is heard.

“This beep signify that the car is ready. Now Unnie, grab the handle. Beast, register Jung Yerin as an authorized person to drive. Another beep is heard. Share this with Phantom. Another beep. You can let go now unnie. To test it, I need to lock it first”. Two quick beeps are heard.

“Now, Unnie, try to open it.” When Yerin put her hand on the door handle, a beep is heard.

“Ok, Beast has recognised you. Let’s get inside.”

In the car, Sinb continues to brief Yerin on Beast important safety features.