The Trio and Taehyung's Trouble

Confusion is my weakness, hyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung, where's Jungkook?", asked Hoseok as he was scrolling through his phone.

Taehyung just ignored and took a seat on the couch opposing them, gloom written on his face.

"Yah, where is he?" Hoseok asked again but was ignored. Yoongi wanted to change the mood, so he added, "Did you lock him up like a cookie in its wrapper?"

No one laughed and Yoongi was disappointed at himself, wishing that Jimin would be here to start laughing.

"You're not as good as Jin-hyung", whispered Hoseok as he leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Suga looked away, trying to act cool although he wanted more.

Taehyung stared at the couple as Jungkook's adorable face attacked his brain. He took a deep breath and shook the thought away.

Jungkook came downstairs and sat beside Taehyung. "Hyung, you left your bracelet.", said Jungkook as he handed it over. He was expecting some sort of reaction or at least a 'thank you' but Taehyung just wore the bracelet and shifted to the side a little more, keeping distance from Jungkook.

The others noticed that there was something wrong and decided to create a scene. Hoseok turned to Yoongi, who stared at him and smirked. The younger held Yoongi's hand and leaned in for a kiss. In the blink of an eye, they already exchanged hot breaths, moans and about three to four kisses.

Then Jimin came downstairs singing a part of his own solo song, 'Lie'. "Hey! You two are rude!", he yelled.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, with the thought that Jimin was talking about Taehyung and him. But no, he wasn't. Instead, Jimin was staring at the two members who continued to kiss. "You can't do that without me! I can't believe you two! I packed your bag, baby.... Now, come on!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter